Any more news on the rear plug in camera for 512gw ultra

It depends on your notification settings I think, glad you've ordered one :)

On reading this forum and being tagged by Tiffany towards the end of last week I called Nextbase support to ask when I could order the rear cam. They took my email address and said I’d get an email.
Sure enough, yesterday I received an email so clicked the link and went straight to the website and ordered one. Hooray I thought.......
Today a friend of mine has seen the Ukhotdeals offer of 50% off!
I’ve already emailed Nextbase to ask what’s going on. This is bizarre!!
@NextBase Tiffany - FYI

The link you were send you had a discount code on it @JB. you would need to use that code for the discount.

HI Tiffany
Can I please have discound code send to me as I haven't got any email yest from you

Regards

The link you were send you had a discount code on it @JB. you would need to use that code for the discount.
Hi Tiffany. Thanks for replying so soon. I clicked the link on the email to go to the Nextbase page and place my order. Sadly there was no discount code on the link, hence why I found out about the offer today

Can you private message me your email address so I can see whats happened?

I am ever so sorry I know you've been waiting for a long time!

Hi Tiffany. Thanks for replying so soon. I clicked the link on the email to go to the Nextbase page and place my order. Sadly there was no discount code on the link, hence why I found out about the offer today
And according to the reply I’ve had, the discount was only sent to a “few select customers” who had been waiting for the rear cam

Sorted @JB. our fault, confusion over when you'd contacted us - so sorry.

Any news when the next firmware update will be made to the public, that has been mention earlier coming on new devices..

Many thank

Thanks Tiffany and team all sorted now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one's really bothered that you can't use 1440p nor even 60fps at 1080p with your front 512GW with this rear cam? @NextBase Tiffany any chances for future FW update for this?
The processor of the 512GW won’t be able to do 1440p and 1080p from the rear cam unfortunately. So no firmware update to change 1080p back to 1440p on front camera I’m sorry

No one's really bothered that you can't use 1440p nor even 60fps at 1080p with your front 512GW with this rear cam? @NextBase Tiffany any chances for future FW update for this?
The processor of the 512GW won’t be able to do 1440p and 1080p from the rear cam unfortunately. So no firmware update to change 1080p back to 1440p on front camera I’m sorry
That's a bit of a bugger having to drop the front camera quality to 1080p to use the rear camera.

Mine has arrived too thanks Tiffany.

Back to bed now though for me working nights.

Royal Mail, it's signed for so if you're not in they'll probably leave a card for you to pop to post office.

Back