Anybody know what's in the new firmware?

no, that was an earlier bug which was an error in the code

this has to do with the data from the GPS
OK, thanks again.

Will it have exactly the same remote camera as SGZC12RC-V2?

Will it have exactly the same remote camera as SGZC12RC-V2?

probably not the exact same design but would be similar size, part of that design decision depends on which lens we use and we'll probably look at a CPL option being incorporated into the design which would necessitate some changes anyway

...and we'll probably look at a CPL option being incorporated into the design which would necessitate some changes anyway
ThumbsUp.jpg

Thanks @jokiin Just downloaded the appropriate latest version. :)
Just a quick note to confirm that all has been working well with the latest FW - no issues to report whatsoever.:cool:

I've even managed to adjust the CPL to reduce reflections - not that there's been much sunshine recently in a very rainy Wales!:(

Just a quick note to confirm that all has been working well with the latest FW - no issues to report whatsoever.:cool:

I've even managed to adjust the CPL to reduce reflections - not that there's been much sunshine recently in a very rainy Wales!:(

thanks for the feedback :)

no, that was an earlier bug [date/time crossing midnight] which was an error in the code

this has to do with the data from the GPS
Is this the GPS bug? Embedded GPS data changes date at GMT 00:00 instead of local time zone. GMT-8 for me.
GPS Rolllover Bug.png

Sorry about that, SG20151109.V2 (update 1).

no problem

can you give me some more specific detail of what you're experiencing though, I couldn't work it out from your screenshot

the time is not controlled by GPS but there are some anomalies in Registrator Viewer that we unfortunately have no control over since the developer of that software was killed in an accident recently

also what timezone is set in the settings, may or may not be related but it helps me to know your config when I want to check something

no problem

can you give me some more specific detail of what you're experiencing though, I couldn't work it out from your screenshot

the time is not controlled by GPS but there are some anomalies in Registrator Viewer that we unfortunately have no control over since the developer of that software was killed in an accident recently
Basically any file that ends after 1600 will have GPS data that shows the following date. So on 11/30/2015 a file that stops at 1538 would show GPS dates as 11/30 and the next file at 1601 would show the GPS date as 12/01. For the second file, all the embedded GPS shows as 12/01, even prior to 1600.

I found this by accident when RV did not automatically join the two files. When manually joined, RV shows a 24hr gap. I just double checked my files recorded prior to the 1109.V2 update and they do not show this anomaly.

I am on Western US time (GMT -8).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T SG9665GC 4
Back