Anybody want a bike camera?

BgDeal Dashcam

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
4G Dashcam, AI smart Mirror DVR
We just make a new product--Bicycle Recorder.

4K HD IMX335 camera
Built-in 6-axis gyroscope for anti-shake
Built-in WIFI and GPS
Support flash lights

099f5b7f71bc52bd33863903602f815.jpg
320103d7ad5783b89af8887b9730792.jpg

Last edited:
Any links to the specification?
I can't even search for it, because I don't know what it is called or who you are!

Looks quite nice, and has a sensible mount, but I'm not sure that it would fit my bike...

Any links to the specification?
I can't even search for it, because I don't know what it is called or who you are!

Looks quite nice, and has a sensible mount, but I'm not sure that it would fit my bike...
It's new device and not mass produced yet.

It would be a great addition to any cyclist's gear.

Support flash lights
The image shows a red flash light. On both front and rear cameras. You must have white at the front, and must have red at the rear.
Is it a dual camera, one for the front and one for the rear, or just one camera and you need to buy two if you want front + rear?

Will my ass look big with this?

No one here will want to help with testing and feedback then.
why you say so "no one will"?
I all thought your words were funny when you saw our special angle poster and made a joke. I was replying as a joke, not as an attack to you, but you seem upset. No one's ass is that big to dominate the shoot frame.

No one here will want to help with testing and feedback then.
It is only a problem if it includes an interior/cabin camera, but it seems to be only 1 channel...

I wonder if the mount has an up/down angle adjustment? Hard to tell since the product appears to have been photoshopped into the photos. Is that a horizontal bracket on a sloping tube?

If the mount can rotate so the camera tube is horizontal, that might fit more bikes?

1697637203229.png

f the mount can rotate so the camera tube is horizontal, that might fit more bikes?
Seems unlikely, but my problem is at the front. The camera is mounted to the tube that doesn’t notate with the steering, but the brake cables from the rotating handlebars to the rotating wheel do rotate with the wheel, so need to pass through the centre of the camera as I steer…

I need something with image stabilization like this product for my ATV rides and for hiking but without the need for the lights, which hopefully can be turned off? As a senior living in rural BC with muddy bumpy pothole filled gravel roads, I don't ride my bike as much as I used to.

Can you provide pricing, a web link, more information? Or are you just taking a poll of interest? I don't quite understand your post, are you looking for testers or sales? Your post is frustrating with it's lack of clarity and information and FYI, is a way to turn off potential customers by it's brevity and lack of information, or it does turn off me. I'd rather deal with a company that provides more information not less and that provides ease of purchase vs mystery.

why you say so "no one will"?
I all thought your words were funny when you saw our special angle poster and made a joke. I was replying as a joke, not as an attack to you, but you seem upset. No one's ass is that big to dominate the shoot frame.
Haha I wasn't upset at all, just wondering what the point of market research is here.

It seems like it use same sensor as what everyone else use with their "4k" rear view mirror dash cam. How is this product going to stand apart?

Back