Anybody want a bike camera?

I wonder if the mount has an up/down angle adjustment? Hard to tell since the product appears to have been photoshopped into the photos. Is that a horizontal bracket on a sloping tube?

If the mount can rotate so the camera tube is horizontal, that might fit more bikes?

View attachment 68575
Common to all Gopro mounts, the Angle is adjustable.

Attachments

• 微信图片_20231019180447.jpg
    微信图片_20231019180447.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 6
  • 微信图片_20231019180532.jpg
    微信图片_20231019180532.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 6
I have just started riding now that the weather is improving and I am interested in fitting a bicycle recorder to it for testing.

Yes I'm interested.

Cheers,
Waiting for B brand start selling it :D

I think I have misunderstood your heading "Anybody want a bike camera?"

Purchasing a product that hasn't been tested is not what I would do.
Purchasing a product from a company that doesn't have a regular presence on this site doesn't instill confidence in me either.

Looks like you are trying to sell via this web site is that right? Are you the sales rep for the company?

I'm not interested in buying one at this stage.

Common to all Gopro mounts, the Angle is adjustable.

The attachment method for this camera looks to me that it will move due to the rectangular design, I'm guessing it is also where the LiPo? battery is.
The counter weight will make the camera point down when going over rough roads and gutters.
Placing a secondary anchor point at the other end of the camera casing would prevent this.

Cheers.

I have cycled many 10,000 km, but the last time i was on a bicycle was in 1989-90.
Danish bicycling culture are also refined, well in the sense that if you as a motorist do not look out for them, you will be in a world of trouble.
Actually it was that and bad Danish cyclists that got me into dashcams in the first place, CUZ i do not want to retake my driving test just CUZ some suicidal cyclist hit my car.

But we have one of the worlds best cycling cultures here, with 15.000 KM of bicycle paths of the proper kind not just paint on the ground, and that is a lot for a little country you can drive from one end of to the other in a few hours as its only 3-400 KM.

But many Danish cyclists cant even bother putting light on their bicycle, so i doubt they can remember to snap on their camera, and they for sure will not want to leave the camera there, MANY - MANY bicycles are stolen here every year

Bicycle theft in Denmark on a graph.

Do remember this is a small country with barely 6 million people.

billede-1--png

I give up!!! I have no idea what you are posting about other than seeing the photos and no idea WHY you are posting? At this point, I am irritated and so give up trying to get you to answer my questions and to provide more information and pricing or whatever it is that you are trying to say. You have lost me as a potential customer, if you were looking for customers, as again, I don't understand what you are trying to do with your posts and so little product information? What a complete waste of time and a complete lack of information and horrid communication by you.

I give up!!! I have no idea what you are posting about other than seeing the photos and no idea WHY you are posting? At this point, I am irritated and so give up trying to get you to answer my questions and to provide more information and pricing or whatever it is that you are trying to say. You have lost me as a potential customer, if you were looking for customers, as again, I don't understand what you are trying to do with your posts and so little product information? What a complete waste of time and a complete lack of information and horrid communication by you.
Her posts over the years are just her doing market research that's all.

Can't expect anything more from her

Back