Are there any 2 channel dash cam with both lenses remote

I was looking for a couple of new cams on JooVuu and while loking for info on the IRO D50 (a rearview mirror dual cam) I stumbled into the IRO website and found this interesting:
the IRO D36...
(http://www.iro-electronics.com/en/product.php?id=31)
20150124102521.jpg

• Chipset:Ambarella A7LA70D
• Two Channels(Two External camera)
• FullHD 1080P+FullHD 1080P
• Sensor:OV2710+ OV2710

Enjoy!
Fez

I was looking for a couple of new cams on JooVuu and while loking for info on the IRO D50 (a rearview mirror dual cam) I stumbled into the IRO website and found this interesting:
the IRO D36...
(http://www.iro-electronics.com/en/product.php?id=31)
20150124102521.jpg

• Chipset:Ambarella A7LA70D
• Two Channels(Two External camera)
• FullHD 1080P+FullHD 1080P
• Sensor:OV2710+ OV2710

Enjoy!
Fez
D50 RV mirror is 1080 + 720p.
Clip-on dvr mirror system has some drawbacks.

Iro D36 ( 1080 + 1080 ) I have tested over half year ago. Its an interesting solution and looks good "on the paper", but has only 7Mbps per channel, which is not acceptable for 2015y. Still need some firmware tune up.

D50 RV mirror is 1080 + 720p.
Clip-on dvr mirror system has some drawbacks.

Iro D36 ( 1080 + 1080 ) I have tested over half year ago. Its an interesting solution and looks good "on the paper", but has only 7Mbps per channel, which is not acceptable for 2015y. Still need some firmware tune up.

Yes, the data rate is another important factor to keep in mind.
My Mini 0801 goes from about 9Mbps at night up to 12-13Mbps for daylight recordings in 1080p.
The F70/i1000 is about 7Mbps during day and, even at 720p, looks a bit poor.

Thanks Niko, and all the best for your new activity!!

fez

my f70 looks the same when in 720 and in vga. the sensor is just cheap low grade stuff. when i take a vga (640x480) video and scale it up, it looks identical to the 720p (1280x720) except that the top and bottom are cropped off the 720p version.

The Koonlung K1S? Apparently it has only just been released and may be known by a few different names. Perhaps it has even already been mentioned on this forum somewhere with a different name?

Unfortunately it uses a battery and not a capacitor.

I tested the K1 a few months ago, was a big fat fail. It wouldn't even turn on randomly sometimes.

The K1 had a lot of issues, K1S is a big improvement, a few things still need sorting but a lot closer to where it needs to be than the old model

I must admit I got quite excited when I saw both the title and then the intro of Mat's video, but then he mentioned the battery. Definitely not an option here in Western Australia.

My current setup uses 2 Mobius cams. The power is via 12v extension sockets to the provided USB leads.
The rear cam has the 20cm lens extension.

Just wondering if it's possible to utilise the Mobius with lens extension BUT, instead of the sd card in the Mobius, running the signal back to a remote dvr via usb or similar cable?
Put the 2 sd cards into the remote dvr & mount a 3 - 4" screen on the box.
Mobius V2.0?

I've had quite a few customers order two Street Guardian SGZC12RC (aka Panorama X1) units, or 1 SG9665GC and 1 SGZX12RC to make a DIY dual channel solution in the last couple weeks. Having two separate dashcam units = redundancy and more storage options.

main reason i have 2 independent units is cost. plus i didn't buy them all at the same time, so that helped spread that cost.

in my wife's car i have a real 2ch system (blacksys cf-100) but that was because i wanted parking mode and one emergency/lock button for both cameras. and now that i've written a script to break apart the combined video files it creates, it's much easier to work with its footage.

I've had quite a few customers order two Street Guardian SGZC12RC (aka Panorama X1) units, or 1 SG9665GC and 1 SGZX12RC to make a DIY dual channel solution in the last couple weeks. Having two separate dashcam units = redundancy and more storage options.
this is what I am doing as well one of each, just waiting on jokiin for the sg9665gc

Back