Artifacts on video files, date changes to 2022

You can send it back to me directly for a replacement camera
So do I still need to send B1W back for a replacement, or can you send me a motherboard and will I change it myself? Earlier you wrote to me that the seller will send me another B1W in exchange for a non-working one, do I understand you correctly?

artifacts, live video

This is a live video, I connected car multimedia via Wi-Fi to B1W to make this video on a phone where artifacts are visible in the live video. B1W emits a sound signal about problems, recording to the SD card does not occur, I format the SD card, recording starts, but the connection via wi-fi breaks.

Earlier you wrote to me that the seller will send me another B1W in exchange for a non-working one, do I understand you correctly?
Your order within 1-year-warranty! You can ask the seller agent for a replacement camera! Or send it back to me for a replacement camera directly!

Your order within 1-year-warranty! You can ask the seller agent for a replacement camera! Or send it back to me for a replacement camera directly!
Hi friend. Sending B1W, to and from you, will take a long time, like a minimum of 3 months, and maybe longer. I suggest that you send me a board from B1W, which I can install on my own. This way we save waiting time and my financial expenses. I would be very grateful if you would help in resolving my issue. After I replace the board and B1W works without bugs, I can send you its board if you still need it. The seller agrees to help me, but asked to speak with the engineer in order to get advice on replacing the board with B1W. And if I can replace it myself, then maybe he will send me a fee.

You can ask the seller to send you a camera and return the old back when it arrives in!

You can ask the seller to send you a camera and return the old back when it arrives in!

Hello.
I asked the seller to send me a B1W, instead of a defective B1W.
The seller first agreed and asked to place an order using the link where it was necessary to pay $ 0.5, I followed the link, but could not pay, because there is no delivery to our region.
The seller writes that he can not send me B1W because in connection with Covid-19, there is no delivery to our region.
Then I chose the first product I got in the seller’s store and there is delivery to our region through China Post Registered Air Mail.
I think the seller does not want to give me a guarantee.

here is the link that the seller gave me https://aliexpress.ru/item/33044161677.html?spm=a2g0s.imconversation.0.0.6fdf3e5fJ2R6hx

Your order within 1-year-warranty! Or send it back to me for a replacement camera directly!
Maybe it’s better to solve this issue with you?
It has been 2 weeks since the creation of this topic, the registrar has been working poorly for the past two months.
I will write you my address, you send me B1W, I will send you a faulty B1W

Maybe it’s better to solve this issue with you?
It has been 2 weeks since the creation of this topic, the registrar has been working poorly for the past two months.
I will write you my address, you send me B1W, I will send you a faulty B1W
That is ok!

That is ok!
Hello.
We did not come to a mutual decision with the seller and did not agree, he says to wait, but there are no deadlines and how long it is not known.

Снимок2.PNG
Maybe we will decide directly with you?

Hello.
We did not come to a mutual decision with the seller and did not agree, he says to wait, but there are no deadlines and how long it is not known.

View attachment 52443
You can go ahead with me directly! PM me your shipping address please

Sorry, no shipping service to your country for these days except the DHL courier. But the DHL shipping fee is too pricey to accept!
You ask the Aliexpress seller to refund you for the faulty dashcam!

You ask the Aliexpress seller to refund you for the faulty dashcam!
Do you mean that I would ask the seller to return my money for dashcam?

I will ask the seller, but my order has long been closed and I can’t now open a dispute for a refund.

You can wait for a few days more when the shipping courier re-opens the service to your country! Or ask the seller to pay you back by PayPal!

Hello.
My warranty question remained unresolved.
A lot of time has passed, I need to somehow solve my problem.
Maybe I will give you an address in the USA, you will send the camera there, and I myself will organize the dispatch from there to my region?

I have one more problem, many have already faced the fact that the polarizing filter falls off the camera after a while, and so it happened to me, the filter fell from the camera and its glass cracked, why when I installed the filter, it held tight, but time, he no longer holds?
If it falls, it can be damaged, it happened in my case. Can this be considered a warranty case?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 5
Maybe I will give you an address in the USA, you will send the camera there, and I myself will organize the dispatch from there to my region?
It is ok to send the item to your USA address. You can tell the Aliexpress seller directly for the replacement camera and CPL since it is within 12 months warranty!

Back