As always, you're not safe on the streets of Thailand!

The parked vehicle got the *&$% out of there pretty quickly. Can't say I blame them.

Now that is something that can ruin your entire day real quick. :eek:

There go someones internet and landline phone :D
I can barely remember when we had airlines like that here, or truth be told that was just power in my lifetime.

Our stuff are in the ground better shielded from solar flares and so on.

The electrical infrastructure in Thailand is something of a joke.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F127769%2F13381124_116829005409117_2025983909_n.jpg

I'm kind of surprised the power supply in my friends village house is as reliable as it is....not as many outages as other rural areas I've been in, in SE Asia.

3409402128_91cfdfe066_o.jpg

I think the guys who make the bamboo rockets work as electrical lineman the rest of the year...

I always thought their wiring was dodgy. There is the proof.

Underground looks good but there are still dodgy tradesmen that will dig it up and cause the same end result.

Last edited:
If you jump on there should be no risk inside digger, just don't shake hands with your friends outside, enemys maybe if it's worth it

Even though the bucket and outriggers are contacting the ground, that is still not good enough to protect the operator. Proper procedure calls for an 8' (2.5m) ground rod and a heavy lead connected to it be used when digging near power lines ;) Several operators die every year in incidents like this without the extra ground rod :( Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't.

Phil

It's not easy to dig dirt anymore these days:p
You've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Back