Assistance re; Locating an old/er version of GPS Viewer, v1.4.0.

Michael23

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
AZDOME GS63H, SENEO Super 1296P HD,
Hi guys,

I hope that you can help me.

I'm trying to find an old/er version of "GPS Viewer, version 1.4.0" to play/view my "SENEO" brand dashcam videos.
Not sure but I think they come from Blackview or Germany or Russia.....? (NOTE: Nothing found on any site....Probably too old a version.)

I did have it but struck trouble with Google Maps, so tried a later version...GPS Viewer v2.0.
(The one time I neglected to save the Installer .exe file for version 1.4.0)

This version 2.0 dos not display all the features/options (GPS co-ords, Compass needle is upside down etc.,) correctly, so is pretty confusing.

I've tried a few of the archives sites & Blackview but nothing relevant is available.

Blackview has lots of v2.x.x & later but nothing near to v1.4.0.

Anyone have any clues as to where I might find v1.4.0 ?

Ta muchly.

Hi guys,

I hope that you can help me.

I'm trying to find an old/er version of "GPS Viewer, version 1.4.0" to play/view my "SENEO" brand dashcam videos.
Not sure but I think they come from Blackview or Germany or Russia.....? (NOTE: Nothing found on any site....Probably too old a version.)

I did have it but struck trouble with Google Maps, so tried a later version...GPS Viewer v2.0.
(The one time I neglected to save the Installer .exe file for version 1.4.0)

This version 2.0 dos not display all the features/options (GPS co-ords, Compass needle is upside down etc.,) correctly, so is pretty confusing.

I've tried a few of the archives sites & Blackview but nothing relevant is available.

Blackview has lots of v2.x.x & later but nothing near to v1.4.0.

Anyone have any clues as to where I might find v1.4.0 ?

Ta muchly.
Unfortunately google is your friend here, I would normally advise downloading from the deepest darkest webs of the internet but if you know what you're doing antivirus-wise then you might be ok. Don't think there's any archives anywhere else that might have the software version you're after sorry.

Thanks Agie.

Will just have to settle for v2.0 then.

:)

Back