B1W problem

"Lock File" - it can feel the car shaking so the g-sensor is write protecting the current video file.

Welcome :)

Yes ! It's that ! But the SD card is empty (formated in FAT32), i have re-writen the firmware and I still hear this voice. How can I delete this write protection ?

Yes ! It's that ! But the SD card is empty (formated in FAT32), i have re-writen the firmware and I still hear this voice. How can I delete this write protection ?
Did you format the card in the camera? (Using the App.)
Have you connected the App yet?

I don't remember the B1W being that sensitive to the g-sensor, sounds like there might be something wrong.
Maybe @estore009 will recognise the problem, you will have to wait a few hours for her to wake up though...

I have formatted the SD card with a PC and with the application. Nothing change the problem. I have send a message to @estore009 yes. Thanks

Hello everybody !
I am French.
I have a blueskysea B1W camera with firmware Standard 20180528s.
The camera continually told me the same thing when plugged aware, but I do not understand what it says.
I made a video, for you to see : https://drive.google.com/open?id=19YvF7Gzbuh6LjsPY2iQSp7zTZjH0Vlzb

Anyone can help me ?
Very thanks you :)
It said " lock file......"
Suggest you reset it by loading firmware to see if it works! And PM you the reset firmware and tool already!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G B1W 17
mrdart B1W 15
B B1W 14
S B1W 30
E B1W 7
Back