B40 Capacitor version

I'm also anxiously awaiting an update!

well here's the thing... jokiin is going to release the street guardian brand because that's what he makes/sells. and that will cost a lot more than the generic, just like now. and then there'll be a wait of a month or three or more while the generic version is made. so if you need a camera now, buy the g1wc instead of waiting for something with an unknown arrival date. for all we know, we'll never see a generic capacitor version of the b40/a118. i doubt it, but it's always a possibility.

Thanks jokiin!

well here's the thing... jokiin is going to release the street guardian brand because that's what he makes/sells. and that will cost a lot more than the generic, just like now. and then there'll be a wait of a month or three or more while the generic version is made. so if you need a camera now, buy the g1wc instead of waiting for something with an unknown arrival date. for all we know, we'll never see a generic capacitor version of the b40/a118. i doubt it, but it's always a possibility.
I see- yeah, I'll take your advice and go for the G1W-C and maybe buy the capacitor A118 version once I've given the G1W-C a run for its money (2-3yrs time), lol.
Thanks guys :) Glad that's been decided for me then :D

The new Street Guardian version will be superior for sure. It's getting it's closer to announcement and pre-order time. Good things come to those who wait just a bit longer. :)
I am very happy with my SG9665GM, but I am going to upgrade to the new one, because of quality manufacturing and attention to detail.

Ours looks similar on the outside but internally is different hardware, new mainboard, different lens, different CMOS sensor etc, nothing is interchangeable between the two, our accessories are also different

I would love to see a side by side comparison of the videos from the Street Guardian and Foxoffer versions. If the video quality is significantly better, I would definitely buy the SG model.

I would love to see a side by side comparison of the videos from the Street Guardian and Foxoffer versions. If the video quality is significantly better, I would definitely buy the SG model.

I've seen side by side prototype screen shots using the new enhanced hardware, you'll be pleased.

we're not quite ready to do that just yet but will be able to provide sample video and screenshots when we are ready to release, we're using different hardware and the results will reflect that

Is parking mode going to be an option?
I'm ready to buy a camera, are you days, weeks or months away from release?

Is parking mode going to be an option?
we have that option available but it will probably need some fine tuning, really that's the kind of thing that needs real world testing to derive the best results, what works in the lab doesn't always translate to real world results

I'm ready to buy a camera, are you days, weeks or months away from release?

a few weeks before mass production

Thanks jokiin.

I'll hold out for a few weeks then. The A118C is $75 I'm hoping your version is still sub $100!

Back