Battery Banks

I too have slowly been gravitating to Sanyo Eneloops, both white and black. Sometimes when I see Duracells at a good price I buy those too if I can confirm that they are Eneloops. (requires close examination/comparison with Eneloops of the + and - terminals plus manufacture in Japan). I've been using Ni-Mh rechargeables for years but Sanyos are the absolute best, hands down.

Umm... so I happen to ask a question about battery packs when I saw a poster for them in one of jokiin's booth photos and somehow now this is turning into a battery discussion thread. How about we move any further discussion to a new thread about batteries and not derail this thread's topic any further?

Last edited:
Let do that.
Can some one copy or move batterys part to new thread?

Let do that.
Can some one copy battery part to new thread?

There is often much interest in discussing batteries, battery packs and other related subjects such as hard wiring. I was just about to launch a new thread about batteries but I'm thinking we should ask DashCamMan to create a new forum just for this popular subject. Hang in there and let's see what he has to say about the idea.

yeah only the black eneloops. the logitech performance MX mice come with white eneloops much to my surprise.

batteries are a main point for me. I use them daily in cameras and associated accessories. i use high drain devices and need constant, LINEAR power across the batteries' discharge and eneloops are consistent.

I still use duracells!!! I use them in my Nixie Watch (google it) :cool:

agree we should get a battery sub section here... :p

So this is new battery sub section?

Back