Battery level

Patches

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, I new to this site. My battery level is flashing on and off and shows a cable connection in the middle of it. What is the problem?

This is a dashcam forum. Are you talking about your vehicle's battery or about a dashcam battery pack (the ones used to allow a car's dashcam to continue operating in parking mode)? You are going to have to provide more info, I am afraid. If you have a dashcam in your vehicle, a pic of the battery showing the "cable connection in the middle of it" could also be useful.

Hello, I have a mncd50 camera.

Attachments

• 1F673914-B76C-4FEC-B054-29E7C2868DE4.jpeg
    1F673914-B76C-4FEC-B054-29E7C2868DE4.jpeg
    469.8 KB · Views: 8
Probably bad internal battery - not able to hold charge and/or still charging, but never completes.

Best to invest a better dash cam instead of a generic no brand/support.

Hello, I new to this site. My battery level is flashing on and off and shows a cable connection in the middle of it. What is the problem?
Plug the Dashcam into power. "insert the auxiliary power adaptor into the camera’s USB port and your car’s power port. The camcorder will automatically power on"

The battery in the unit is only used to allow a gentle shutdown so the last video is closed without corruption.

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers.

I think the battery is not working properly. I plugged it in and it only lasted about 5 seconds.

Minolta was a Okay camera brand ( analog )
It is probably a case of brand stamping, many brands do this, just go to some obscure brand and by some cameras and have their own name branded on it .

The flashing are probably the battery charging, the cable icon, that is probably there as you have the camera connected to a computer.

I think the battery is not working properly. I plugged it in and it only lasted about 5 seconds.
I'm not sure I understand what are saying.

Are you saying connect the camera and it only stays on for 5 seconds
Or
Are you dating after you discount power that camera stays on for only 5 seconds?

That model only has a 300 milli amp battery so i don't expect it to stay on very long.
The design of the camera is most likely designed to close down the recording once the power is lost by using that small battery.

The camera works fine when it’s plugged in. When I unplugged it the battery only lasted for about 5 seconds

The camera works fine when it’s plugged in. When I unplugged it the battery only lasted for about 5 seconds
It sounds like it is working as designed.
It has to be plugged in to work which is normal for most Dashcams.

Back