Best micro SD for Git2P

naturelover

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am currently using Samsung Evo Select with 128 GB but I would like an alternative. Any tips or recommendations?

Why change? Stay with Samsung. If you really want, you can try Transcend.

enjoy,
Mtz

I am currently using Samsung Evo Select with 128 GB but I would like an alternative. Any tips or recommendations?
That is a good choice of card, no reason to change.

If you want a high endurance card then the Viofo MLC cards are very good, but you would need to be recording 24/7 for the extra cost to make sense.

Not sure about the "Transcend" recommendation, they seem to have run into trouble with their latest cards.

Thanks, guys! I will check out the ones you mentioned. I do need one that is stable for about 8-9 hours in a row. I am abusing my cards quite a bit, I fear :shame: So I am always interested in knowing alternatives. Oh, and is 128 GB the max that these cameras can take?

Oh, and thank you all for making me aware of the existence of "endurance" cards. I never knew there was such a thing. Lexar and Transcend both sound good and seem to be reasonably priced too. The Viofo would make sense because it basically comes from the same company like GitUp, right? I only found one source where to get it and it seems a bit too steep for me at the moment. I also now found a thread that discusses micro SD cards on here, I came up with nothing before I made my thread. Thanks for all your input.

Oh, and thank you all for making me aware of the existence of "endurance" cards. I never knew there was such a thing. Lexar and Transcend both sound good and seem to be reasonably priced too. The Viofo would make sense because it basically comes from the same company like GitUp, right? I only found one source where to get it and it seems a bit too steep for me at the moment. I also now found a thread that discusses micro SD cards on here, I came up with nothing before I made my thread. Thanks for all your input.
There is also a Samsung Endurance card which might be a better choice, they seem to have a better reputation than Lexar and Transcend at the moment, although both those have been good in the past.

Saw that too! I will make a list for myself :)

I am sorry if i bring this thread ups again
I have a question about high storage microsd card
Do i need to format the card if i use one with more than 64 gb or i can use it instantly ?
Thanks for reading....

Update: i've used the 128gb Samsung EVO plus (u3) card for 2 weeks now and everything run normally without any problems

Back