Best smartphone dashcam mount?

nfshp253

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi I'm using a Xiaomi Redmi 2 as a dashcam and have been having troubles with finding a good mount for it. I've used a suction type (suction cups on the phone) but the phone keeps falling off. I've got a new one with the clip/claw type and that's very good except that the ball mount causes a lot of vibrations. I've tightened the 'lock' as tight as possible but it becomes loose after a while. Can any of you recommend a good smartphone mount that can be locked tightly so that vibrations are kept to a minimum?

Hi I'm using a Xiaomi Redmi 2 as a dashcam and have been having troubles with finding a good mount for it. I've used a suction type (suction cups on the phone) but the phone keeps falling off. I've got a new one with the clip/claw type and that's very good except that the ball mount causes a lot of vibrations. I've tightened the 'lock' as tight as possible but it becomes loose after a while. Can any of you recommend a good smartphone mount that can be locked tightly so that vibrations are kept to a minimum?
Or you can sent Xiaomi Redmi 2 to me. And I will sent you a Yi dashcam replace. :D

Haha no thanks. The Redmi 2 is way better with OBD2 overlaid data.

Back