Big Blue didn't like Little blue....

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 Pro 4K, A129 Pro Duo 4K, A229 Duo 2K, & NB 522GW
Amused me a bit... but I suppose the potential for road rage existed.....

The little blue car wanted to get past the big blue car, but he wasn't having that... Then at the next set of lights, he went to tell Little Blue a thing or two....

Hehe baby blue got denied, and rightfully so.
I assume the reason the guy had to dismount was baby blue out back probably gesticulating and feeling butt hurt, so kudos for setting baby blue strait.

I really hate that kind of driver, and there is a lot of them here too.

Not sure what would be said, it was a situation where you are supposed to make use of both lanes and not to cause extra long queues by leaving half the road unused, so it is hard to argue that little blue did anything wrong... in fact big blue may be more in the wrong for blocking an overtake and then creating a road rage incident!

Little blue was already in the lane that he should have been in since the road was narrowing. Once he saw that the lane was narrowing, he should have just merged back. Instead, he tries to accelerate with the intention of cutting off big blue. He just wanted to use the merge area to pass without regard to the safety of others.

Thats how i see it too, in this video and on the Danish streets.
Overtaking rules say you can do so if its safe to do so and not a inconvenience to other motorists, and when you force forward and expect other motorist to brake / let off throttle so you can merge in front of him, well then you are in the wrong.
You can overtake if there is a large hole up ahead you can merge into, if there are no such hole then you cant overtake safely, but when people drive bumper to bumper which they do here no matter the speed or road / weather conditions, well then i am sorry but you can not overtake legally.

Personally when i drive in traffic and if i have to use my own brakes due to me not paying attention or force other to use their brakes, well then i feel i have failed.
you should be able to drive along nicely and only use your motor / gearbox to hold your place in said traffic, even if you overtake cuz if the hole you go for have the right size well then you dont have to use your brakes when you slide into that hole,,,,, at least not with any moderate powered car i have ever driven, and besides you cant break speed limit even if you are overtaking.

Back