Big drive 05-07- 2017

Milo is a French bulldog.

The card i use in the Sj6 Legend are a 128 Gb Toshiba ( class 10 / U3 )

I am recording in 1080 / 30 on this drive, shoud have used 60 FPS, and i then upscale to 4K using pinnacle studio 20 ultimate ( i have to do this as youtube otherwise just murder what is on it own pretty fine 1080p footage )

The blocking is what you get when areas with a lot going on meet compression, though there are also something going on in the clear blue sky where not much go on in this footage.

You can see here what youtube do to raw 1080p footage from the Sj6 legend Vs the same footage just upscaled to 4K
As you can see the original footage some times go almost minecraft like grafix.
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...g-through-the-grand-canyon.29549/#post-346215

In that dog walk footage try to pause the footage at 15:46:10 ( embedded clock time ) on both videos, you will see the bottom one are horribly blocky where the upscaled on above are not so bad.

Last edited:
''The blocking is what you get when areas with a lot going on meet compression"

Strange then that it is most noticeable on the road in front of the bonnet rather than over the Trees which has more detail. The Trees are sometimes just a blur rather than 'blocky'

I've been looking at the Toshiba U3 and the Samsung Pro+ U3 seeing Transcend U3 are scarce and pricey.

Cheers ... and hope you are having a great time ... which I'm sure you are :D

While Denmark are up North on the globe, if you go to Norway or Sweden both of those country's stretch another 1000 Km to the north, even up past the arctic circle.
_DSC0271_big_thumb.JPG

Full size pic: http://peecee.dk/uploads/072017/_DSC0271.JPG
I remember that bunker.
Some send a regards to the German tourist.
Take a closer look at the graffiti, it say " Free rooms":D

hehe yeah Zimmer frei you often see this year as you pass one of the countless B&B

Last edited:
Part #9 just came live, this is the final part of this 9 hour drive.

If the weather permit i will see if i can whip up something else for you guys.

Back