BlackVue B-130X Cigarette Lighter Power Cord

Elbeau

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone have a cigarette lighter power cable for the B-130X for sale or know where I can get one?
Blackvue wants to charge twice the part's price for shipping.

The cigarette lighter adapter (CLA) power cord provided with the BlackVue B-130X is the same one provided with the BlackboxMyCar PowerCell 8 battery pack. Both battery packs are produced by EGEN, Inc and use the same CLA input charging cables.

The CLA power code sold by BlackboxMyCar for the PowerCell 8 which will work with the B-130X has a $10 USD shipping fee for the $29.99 USD cable.

The B-130X CLA power cable on the BlackVue website is $15.99 USD plus $31.30 USD for shipping.

Last edited:
Thanks. Odd that BBMC didn't mention this when I asked if they sold the BV one. Legalities, maybe.

Did you get a CLA Charge Cable yet?
-Chuck

I'm a day late, and dollar short.
I just remembered BBMC gives $20 gift cards if you send them an "interesting" dash cam footage clip that they might use in their monthly compilation videos.
That would have brought the total cost $40 down to $20.
Btw, what happen to your original unit?
Did it melt from overheating by any chance?
-Chuck

I'm a day late, and dollar short.
I just remembered BBMC gives $20 gift cards if you send them an "interesting" dash cam footage clip that they might use in their monthly compilation videos.
That would have brought the total cost $40 down to $20.
Btw, what happen to your original unit?
Did it melt from overheating by any chance?
-Chuck
Well, fortunately, I had nothing interesting recorded.

Nothing happened to my original cord. I just wanted one for my home charger as the original is hidden under trim in my vehicle. As I work from home, there are days that I only take short trips and want the battery charged for nighttime parking mode.

Well, fortunately, I had nothing interesting recorded.

Nothing happened to my original cord. I just wanted one for my home charger as the original is hidden under trim in my vehicle. As I work from home, there are days that I only take short trips and want the battery charged for nighttime parking mode.

Back