Blackvue DR400G-HD-II

adrian85

Reaction score
Hi, i am new in this forum. I would like to know how to set the date and time for this blackvue? I search for the setting but it doesn't show. Please advised.
Thanks.

adrian85 said:
Hi, i am new in this forum. I would like to know how to set the date and time for this blackvue? I search for the setting but it doesn't show. Please advised.
Thanks.

The GPS sets it when you start it up outside where it can see the satellites

You need to go to the Blackvue viewer Settings (The icon top right like a cog) and set the time zone you are in to get it to the right offset from GMT Camera will do the rest.

Next go to the Pitta soft site and down load the MANUAL AND READ IT.

Hi all,

my viewer is loaded with korean language instrucitons. how do i switch it to english language?

from the manual i have downloaded, it does not teach us how to change the language settings, adjust time. even when i selected region to my home country and tried to save with the icon in the center, one message in korean pop out, presumably telling me it was not successfully

when i installed it, one message in korean appeared but I couldn't figure out what it is trying to inform me to do.

acemundo said:
Hi all,

my viewer is loaded with korean language instrucitons. how do i switch it to english language?

from the manual i have downloaded, it does not teach us how to change the language settings, adjust time. even when i selected region to my home country and tried to save with the icon in the center, one message in korean pop out, presumably telling me it was not successfully

when i installed it, one message in korean appeared but I couldn't figure out what it is trying to inform me to do.

Alright Here is how to fix it FOR BLACKVUE DR400HD SEASON II ONLY

Go here and download this http://depositfiles.com/files/4iaj1kgje

Change Korean Voice to English

If you are running firmware BlackVue DR400G-HD II v1.010K which has the Korean voice prompts, there is a way to change this to English voice prompts. You must be running v1.010 Korean for this to work.

You must use an SD-Card reader to perform this operation. Do not attempt to do this directly on the dash cam.
Insert the micro SD card into your PC.
Download the New_Blackvue 1.010K to all English.zip file.
Copy (drag the Blackvue folder ) on a blank SD card and FLASH in your Camera.

If the above option does not work, the following alternative option may work:

Download English voice firmware from Rapidshare.
Download English firmware for DRG400HD from Blackvue.
Replace folder Application( step 1) with same folder from English firmware for DRG400HD (step 2)
Go to folder BlackVue\Config(step 1) and open file VERSION.BIN with Windows NOTEPAD. You have to change: 1. [software] model = 400GII to 400 and 2. [config] version = 1.010 to [config] version = 1.000

The new VERSION.BIN should look like this

[firmware]
version = 1.010
model = 400GII
language = Korea
[software]
version = 2.010
model = 400
language = Korea
[config]
version = 1.000
model = 400GII

5. Save all changes
6. Insert SD card in to your Blackvue DRG400-HD II. I takes a few minutes to upgrade.
7. Enjoy

FOR THE BLACDKVUE DR 500G HDWIFI DOTHIS

Go Here and download https://mega.co.nz/#!ecdzlJKB!FlFgpSihc ... bCF6Se_r4g
Unzip it to a folder

The instructions are included but briefly here's what you do

Firstly save the contents of your Korean SD card to a folder on your computer

Format the SD card

Load the unzipped FOLDER (Blackvue) onto the newly formatted card

Put card in camera and wait till it says "The version information is different".

Turn the camera off and put card back into computer go to Blackvue/config/version Change the KOREA in both lines to ENGLISH.

Or copy and paste the "VERSION" file from the folder u unzipped to. Does the same as above

Put it back in the camera and wait for about 3 mins till it says its restarting the Blackvue Will now be in English

Last edited by a moderator:
jokiin said:
Hillbilly said:
Can u follow that

I think you've spelled that out nicely for anyone that was previously having trouble understanding how to do it

Thanks for that was a bit obscure in earlier posts And I have an error in it which I have now corrected as OP did it different

Oh Dear this is the 400G forum isnt it Have included both the 400 and 500 hacks now Hope they work for you as I havent got a 400 season II

Hillbilly it works and on 400 ;)

Hi,
I just recently tried to firmware update my dr400gii, to 1.014e. Get the dreaded "the version information is different" message. Tried the suggestion here, but the version file already has ENGLISH. Hope someone has some other suggestions?

Thanks for any help!
Barry

Back