Blackvue DR600GW or Finevu CR500HD

RoamPT

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello guys im new here and im trying to find out which one will be better for night recording and parking mode. So which one should i get, Blackvue DR600GW or Finevu CR500HD? Thanks!

We like the BlackVue DR600GW more, especially since it's newer. Wifi will be helpful with setting it up and you'll be able to look at videos on your smartphone. You'll also find more support for it here at DCT.

Kelvin

Thanks for the reply. Good i really liked the blackvue dr600gw i just didn't want to make the wrong choice. I was actually looking up in your website and i have that camera in the cart. Are you guys still running the facebook like bonus?

Thanks for the reply. Good i really liked the blackvue dr600gw i just didn't want to make the wrong choice. I was actually looking up in your website and i have that camera in the cart. Are you guys still running the facebook like bonus?

Check your inbox.

Kelvin

Hello guys im new here and im trying to find out which one will be better for night recording and parking mode. So which one should i get, Blackvue DR600GW or Finevu CR500HD? Thanks!
The video quality is definitely better Finevu CR500HD (it has a Sony Exmor), but the old model

Ok so even night driving will it read better than the blackvue? Also does it have better motion detectors? Thanks for the help so far everybody.

about motion detector't know

I would appreciate if somebody could chime in about the montion detectors

This feature Blackvue works fine.

Back