Blackvue DR750s - 2ch SD viewer problem

BRAX57

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Just update the SD viewer with latest software and now it will not play in real time only slow motion.
Blackvue have suggested removing the SD card from the camera and from application file, start viewer from here. Only problem can't find application file. can only find config and record!
Any help would be appreciated

Hey BRAX57, which operating system are you using? PC or MAC?
I'm using a mac and have the latest software (V 1.18 / FW 1.005 on my DR750S) and when I'm playing back one of my recordings in the BlackVue SD card viewer (not cloud viewer) there is a "SLO-MO" button in the top right corner of my video.
To turn it on and off, all you should have to do is click the SLO-MO button.

Let me now if that helps.

Hi
Just installed the viewer with the latest download onto another computer. Still getting the same thing happening. looks like the x1 speed is'nt working.

Are you using PC or a Mac?

If 1x isn't working, I assume it's safe to say that you can't change the speed at all? 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 4x all don't work?
It's just constantly stuck on Slo-Mo?

You might want to try to format your memory card and see if that fixes your issue on new recordings, might want to back up any recordings you have before formatting them if you want to keep the current recordings.
Also check if you're on the latest firmware for your camera, the latest firmware for the DR750s is 1.005 and it came out on April 3rd.

I'm using PC
It's only the x1 that's not working the others are fine. when you press the slow motion in X1 to switch it off, it works at normal x1 for about 3 seconds then reverts to slow motion. I've just timed the X1 and it is taken 70 seconds to complete a 60 sec clip. the slow motion takes 120 sec this would be correct if it half the speed.
So it's taking 10s longer over the period, this explains why it appears to speed up and slow down.

That seems pretty strange, I couldn't really find anything regarding a similar issue.

Best suggestion is to double check all that firmware and if that doesn't help perhaps try to install an 3rd party dash cam viewer.

You can find more info from the forum here: Dash Cam Software/Development

Hope you find a way to resolve your issue!

Ok. Thanks very much for your help.
I've just contacted Blackvue and they informed me that they are about to release update 1.18 and this should fix the problem.
1.18 will include the new DR900 cam requirements.

So they said the slo-mo was a known issue?
Thanks for the info, feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Back