Blackvue DR770X-2CH or VIOFO A139PRO

Drbwell

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DR750S-2CH
I’m currently running a Blackvue DR750S-2ch, and I’m looking to upgrade my system. Is it worth switching to the Viofo A139 pro or staying with blackvue and upgrading to the DR750X LTE Plus. This way I can use my current video cable and probably switch out the power cable. What are your thoughts? I understand Blackvue just introduced the DR770. I think the price wont be worth the minor changes coming with the new dashcam, unless they’re using the STARVIS 2 sensor.

Unless you really need the cloud functionality, A139 Pro all the way IMO.
I watched your review the other day, but in the review of the DR770X you didn't mention which Starvis sensor Blackvue is using? Would you buy the Viofo A139 Pro from Aliexpress?

I watched your review the other day, but in the review of the DR770X you didn't mention which Starvis sensor Blackvue is using? Would you buy the Viofo A139 Pro from Aliexpress?
I don’t have a 770X and have never reviewed it. It uses the same sensor as the 750, a Starvis 1 sensor, IIRC.

The 970X is the one I have and I’m testing. Did you mean that by chance? It uses the same sensor as the 900. It’s an OmniVision one. I don’t remember the model off the top of my head.

I don’t have a 770X and have never reviewed it. It uses the same sensor as the 750, a Starvis 1 sensor, IIRC.

The 970X is the one I have and I’m testing. Did you mean that by chance? It uses the same sensor as the 900. It’s an OmniVision one. I don’t remember the model off the top of my head.
My bad, I thought you reviewed both Blackvue cams.

Back