Blackvue dr900s 2ch stopped working

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can anyone give me a clue as to fix my main front dashcam? There's power going to the dashcam I tried putting a new 32gig blackvue sd card in it,but nothing. What would make the dash cam stop working? I can take it apart and replace whatever is bad,but I need to be put in the right direction. Power going to it is good and the SD card is good but it won't power up at all, I get nothing. The camera is about 3years old. Thank you.

Sometimes.. things just die. Did this happen after you did anything, changed settings.. sd card.. or out of the blue, it just stopped?

Sometimes.. things just die. Did this happen after you did anything, changed settings.. sd card.. or out of the blue, it just stop

Sometimes.. things just die. Did this happen after you did anything, changed settings.. sd card.. or out of the blue, it just stopped?
Outta nowhere stopped working. I replaced it with the dr900X plus 2ch however, I'd like to fix the one that just died. I'm going to take it apart and see if I can find the problem. Thanks.

Have a DR900S-2CH and replaced it once already due to the GPS failing. Looking back it was not a good purchase, night performance is garbage and the thing doesn't even have an off button...

Back