Blackvue memory card wrong inserted

alphadec

Reaction score
Country
Norway
I have just bought a DR380G HD after used a few times I inserted the memorycard wrong in the blackvue so it is now stuck.

So how do I get it out. ?

I have contacted the seller but they refuse to help me so is there anyone here who knows how I can open this unit and get it out. ?

alphadec said:
I have just bought a DR380G HD after used a few times I inserted the memorycard wrong in the blackvue so it is now stuck.

I have contacted the seller but they refuse to help me so is there anyone here who knows how I can open this unit and get it out. ?

I had similar situation. There are two ways:

1. Take two tiny flat screwdrivers or needles and try to piddle out a memory card. Using this method you may slightly damage dash camera memory card slot edges.

2. Open dash camera casing and using tiny screwdriver push out memory card from inside. This is more non-damaging method but takes longer time.

niko said:
alphadec said:

1. Take two tiny flat screwdrivers or needles and try to piddle out a memory card. Using this method you may slightly damage dash camera memory card slot edges.

2. Open dash camera casing and using tiny screwdriver push out memory card from inside. This is more non-damaging method but takes longer time.

Thank you very much for the tip. I have open the unit and then I got it out.

alphadec said:
niko said:
alphadec said:

Thank you very much for the tip. I have open the unit and then I got it out.

You are welcome.

Back