Blueskysea great product

From the photos, I would say it looks normal and is working correctly. I doubt that replacing it will help, and changing to a different brand of dashcam wont help much, certainly not for reading signs unless you spend a lot more.

It is a difficult situation with a very bright sunny sky but the road and trees are in darkness. All cameras are going to struggle in that situation, not just dashcams.

As for pixilation in the dark areas, that is also normal, with all dashcams being affected to some extent. With the B1W it is more obvious than most due to it using a low bitrate, but that doesn't stop it being an effective dashcam. If you want to make a movie with perfect images then you need a movie camera, not a $50 dashcam designed for capturing accident evidence.
You are correct sir. I wasn’t viewing the video in the correct viewer and it is tack sharp and I apologize to y’all.

Hello, thanks for your report here. Could you PM your oder details, so I can ask my CS to have a check then?
You are correct sir. I wasn’t viewing the video in the correct viewer and it is tack sharp and I apologize to y’all.

Also if you have time try taking a photo using the app. That will save the photo on your card at maximum resolution.

aiming the camera down a bit more will stop some of the over exposure but overall for a 12mbit file that pretty much as expected, the amount of trees and other foliage in that area is very difficult scenery to deal with, there doesn't appear to be any fault with the camera based on that sample

Also if you have time try taking a photo using the app. That will save the photo on your card at maximum resolution.

Great to have got a positive ending for you Rick.

Are you gonna keep it?

You should find all your vids will look good now if you have the playback device sorted. BTW, I use Pot Player 64 and it's free as well..

Paul.

Rick, are they photos to mark the start of each video with the same file numbers?
You are right, they are the low res preview "icons" for selecting your video in the app.

Great to have got a positive ending for you Rick.

Are you gonna keep it?

You should find all your vids will look good now if you have the playback device sorted. BTW, I use Pot Player 64 and it's free as well..

Paul.
I’m keeping it! I’m sorry I was such a butt head. Turns out I don’t know as much as I thought I did. I apologize to all of y’all! I’m keeping it. The images are tack sharp and it had to do with the way I viewed the video. The video with heavy pixeling in the other viewer was almost non existent.

Hello, thanks for your report here. Could you PM your oder details, so I can ask my CS to have a check then?
Sir, You are correct sir. I wasn’t viewing the video in the correct viewer and it is tack sharp and I apologize to y’all.
I’m keeping the camera. It is exactly what the seller, supplier and the company said it was. I apologize for my comments and great feedback is forthcoming.

Awesome m8.

Enjoy!

Oh, and get some incidents!! (Not too serious ones of course...) ;)

Sir, You are correct sir. I wasn’t viewing the video in the correct viewer and it is tack sharp and I apologize to y’all.
I’m keeping the camera. It is exactly what the seller, supplier and the company said it was. I apologize for my comments and great feedback is forthcoming.
Good to hear, it can sometimes be very hard to understand why people are not happy!

Especially when you don't know their expectations ... what camera was it that you upgraded from?

PS, I think Vicky is female ;)

Good to hear, it can sometimes be very hard to understand why people are not happy!

Especially when you don't know their expectations ... what camera was it that you upgraded from?

PS, I think Vicky is female ;)
I had this Novatek dash cam and for two years it was on my dash in the screaming hot Louisiana summer with boiling humidity and mild to 15 degree wintersE872C108-CB4E-47CD-95D6-4AC1162914CA.jpegt

@louisianaman Thanks for your time to work with us to solve it!
And also, thanks for all members here to help me to make it clear!

Last edited:
@louisianaman Thanks for your time to work with us to solve it!
And also, thanks for all members here to help me to make it clear!
Thank you and sorry about that. Once I saw the videos on a good viewer they were so clear and sharp I feel really bad. Please explain to the seller and supplier that it was my fault and thanks for helping me.

Back