Car Explodes on Russian Highway

russ331

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius B (x2) & A119
Apologies if this has already been posted here before...

Skip the first 30 seconds.

Jeez!! When I was a kid I thought about nitrous after seeing the first The Fast & The Furious film - glad I never bothered as with my luck it would have been me.

The Russians really do have videos of pretty much anything that could happen on the road.

Someone has to have a real life clip like from Jackass where the small guy jumps out of the boot / trunk in a nappy!!

Bet some one have ears hurting :D
At first i was thinking DIY LPG conversion, but i assume that would be burning.
Could allso be a avid airgunner like me or diver with high pressure airtanks in the back :D

At first i was thinking DIY LPG conversion, but i assume that would be burning.
Could allso be a avid airgunner like me or diver with high pressure airtanks in the back :D
if that much lpg blew out all at once there wouldn't be enough oxygen for it to burn till it dispersed quite a lot, and then you'd need a spark, too.

wouldnt be surprised if they were completely deaf now.

I once changed tank on a gas forklift, problem was i dident turn the knob on the bottle first, resulting in me getting a partly flash frozen hand :)

Needless to say i was 16 back then and had plenty of stupid to go around :p i never made that mistake again, and 20 years later i did get a licence to operate a fork lift.

The Russians really do have videos of pretty much anything that could happen on the road.

This is thanks to dashcams. I am sure if in other countries dashcams would be as essential as in Russia, we would see more and more similar videos. Thats where DCT forum is ready to help to chose right dashcam ;)

Jeez!! When I was a kid I thought about nitrous after seeing the first The Fast & The Furious film - glad I never bothered as with my luck it would have been me.
it has been pointed out that THIS is what a nitrous explosion looks like. lol
Srgeh.jpg

Nah, it was caused by the rear seat passengers having a second helping of that extra spicy Vindaloo back at the Indian restaurant. :p

They probably don't have any hearing left.

I wonder if that could have been a large CO2 container for paintball guns? That type of car didn't look like the type with nitrous installed. Didn't look like a fire extinguisher, not enough white stuff coming out unless it was a CO2 fire extinguisher. But that blew a spare tire up so it had a lot of force. Old airbags from cars?

I'd say "gone wrong" pretty much sums it up

DIY DashCam installs/mods = no problem for most
DIY natural gas conversion = scary stuff/stear clear.

Back