Caravan rear view dashcam

Neerlythere

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So has anyone fitted a mirrored dashcam system that covers the front of the car and the rear of the caravan.

Ideally I want a wireless rear external camera that can be easily dismounted and fitted to the car when not towing.

TIA

Whenever I hear the word caravan I think of the time Jason Statham tried tried to buy one off Brad Pitt. lol
In all seriousness, if I had your application I would look at a separate single channel just for the caravan if it had a rear window.
If not I would stop by Blackboxmycar.com they have several exterior rear camera systems available from 2-3 different brands.
-Chuck

Whenever I hear the word caravan I think of the time Jason Statham tried tried to buy one off Brad Pitt. lol
In all seriousness, if I had your application I would look at a separate single channel just for the caravan if it had a rear window.
If not I would stop by Blackboxmycar.com they have several exterior rear camera systems available from 2-3 different brands.
-Chuck
Thanks Chuck, I will take a look. There seem to be very few that allow an easy switch to the rear of the car when not towing. Need to google Jason stay ham and caravan first now though!

Check out their 3-Channel models, with the third channel being external.
Maybe when not towing just leave the 3rd caravan camera mounted, and just disconnect it?

So has anyone fitted a mirrored dashcam system that covers the front of the car and the rear of the caravan.

Ideally I want a wireless rear external camera that can be easily dismounted and fitted to the car when not towing.

TIA

I have been offered this system with an additional camera which I can just swap the car/caravan cabling over to, any views on this?

“The X6B and addition rear camera can be £201.99.
We can send a free extra long cable. But the long cable is out of stock in the UK. We need to send it from China.”

Back