change 180 degree view

kolbe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Greetings and thank you for viewing my post.

Mystified why I can't rotate video 180 in mSetup.

Possibly my procedure?

Mobius action cam website>software>download mSetup.zip (temporarily)>double click to get mSetup window>plug in camera>select F:(etc.)>click misc. settings>rotate cam 180>set parameters>exit

Any suggestions?

What first come in mind is check your camera firmware version, is it 2.02 or newer?

What first come in mind is check your camera firmware version, is it 2.02 or newer?
Will check. At the mSetup. tools there is an option for getting the current f/w I selected before setting parameters. Brand new camera and fortunately the image is in the correct position for dash cam viewing.

I set mine to default mode 1 when powered. That's where I set my video to rotate 180. My FW is v2.18.

Depending on which firmware version you have installed you may need to set the 180° rotation in up to 4 different places (FW v2.10 and above).
This allows for total flexibility depending on what Mode is selected (Webcam, Photo, Video 1 and Video 2). A very neat solution, IMO.
Some users like to set Video Mode 1 to normal and Video 2 to 180° rotated, for example.

Me again. Hours later I decided to delete the mSetup and reload the software. Finally!

Thanks for your help.

Back