Check sd card

User

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi after a 3-4 days if use 32 gig card or 1-2 days if use 16gig card I have a message "Please check sd card" . So I have to press format button and format the card. I checked card at home on my PC and found that card is full so recording is NOT started again when the card is full . But I know that I do not need to reformat card all the time just insert it and forgot . Any recommendations because its too annoying to reformat all the time . thnks

Hi after a 3-4 days if use 32 gig card or 1-2 days if use 16gig card I have a message "Please check sd card" . So I have to press format button and format the card. I checked card at home on my PC and found that card is full so recording is NOT started again when the card is full . But I know that I do not need to reformat card all the time just insert it and forgot . Any recommendations because its too annoying to reformat all the time . thnks
I was advised to format a 64 card every other day in the camera and once a week in a PC, the 16gb less !!!???
I've been told the camera crashes with to many files/recordings.....when I checked the card it was full......I have just replied to another post quoting that I don't understand the camera crashing with to many files because it's supposed to simply overwrite them but save the events !?

I give up now, if I was to charge Blackvue for the time wasted they would owe me more than I paid for it, more issues than a whores had ****.

Last edited:
Happens to me on my DR750 as well. Ive tried Sandisk and Samsung cards, just ordered a 64gb pitasoft one and see if that fixes things.

Reactions: GRG
was the same on my old DR500GW, got so fed up with keep hearing it

Reactions: GRG
Gents the Blackvue supper I used recommended a Delkin 64 card, "it's the best one, it's been tested, lifetime guarantee etc" so after the first few issues (laugh the instructions didn't come with it, when I asked for them after opening the packet and messing about with it, the instructions read "we recommend using two 32gb cards ! )
Anyway I'm currently "trying" the 32 Delkin card, I'm frightened to look.
I had a friend with a previous camera model say the card was crap not a class 10!?
So I asked on hear and it's more or less un heard of, someone on here advised me to contact another UK supplier that can supply a "pita soft", I'm yet to pursue this but would be interested/relieved to hear if it's the answer!

Cheers

Sorry to add to this but is it possible that these cameras are not rewriting over data ?
It's supposed to do so but save events?

Sorry to add to this but is it possible that these cameras are not rewriting over data ?

Either that or it couldn't read that file or the file is corrupt.

Been using a 64Gb card for several months (correctly formatted) and no issues at all...so far

what brand of card do you have?

@User the cyclical video of an entry in the settings, 1 minute?

card is sundisk. can not use 64gig as i neeg to format it at home comp. to fat 32 but my wind.8.1 can.t do it
in settings i put cyclical video for 2 min. i.ll try 1 min
if any other sugestions?

the memory card has nothing to do with, put 1 minute and rejoice in the lack of error messages

I'm sure I've used 1min recording before and it gave the same message. I'll try it again just to make sure though.

Currently using 3min cycle.

I've been using a 64GB Lexar 300x 45MB/S card, with 3 minute recording segments, with no problem. Formatted it once in the camera and haven't had to reformat it.

Thanks a lot to alexsoll. Set video rec for 1 min. and no messages for check sd card for a week. looks like your suggestion works thanks again

Back