B20RRL

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Multiple :)
Alrite folks...

I posted this up on our Facebook page the other day so thought I would share the love over here!! I use my iPhone a lot for work and it's always losing power when I'm out and about. I know the code works here in the UK but guess it's worth trying elsewhere!

Great to keep in the car / bag...
Charge your phone up nearly 6x with this compact power bank!

Anker 13000mAh battery for phones/tablets etc
£19.99 with the code BYPKPCS9 at checkout.

Normally £99!

http://amzn.to/1ikql3i

I've already bought three... HA!!!

Thanks. Quite good deal. Ordered one. Discount code worked well + free delivery to Ireland ;)
Interesting, where you getting discount codes ?

Anker 13000mAh battery for phones/tablets etc
£19.99 with the code BYPKPCS9 at checkout.

Normally £99!

http://amzn.to/1ikql3i

I've already bought three... HA!!!

The Item is listen on Amazon US under the same ASIN as Amazon UK for around $43.00. Unfortunately the code does not work for me.

Thanks. Quite good deal. Ordered one. Discount code worked well + free delivery to Ireland ;)
Interesting, where you getting discount codes ?

Ahhh now that would be telling my friend. I saw it on a friends FB page so thought I would spread it about!

Enjoy the deal! Glad it worked for you :)

The Item is listen on Amazon US under the same ASIN as Amazon UK for around $43.00. Unfortunately the code does not work for me.

Would it let you checkout via Amazon.co.uk? Might be worth a punt.

Ahhh now that would be telling my friend. I saw it on a friends FB page so thought I would spread it about!

Enjoy the deal! Glad it worked for you :)

Yes, worked for me along with discount code. I buy often from amazon UK. Nice place, especially when getting extra discounts ;)

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't know why it's taken me this long to get one... haha.

So who else in the UK has ordered one?
Well I have ordered not 1 but three. One to keep with the mac, one at work and one to give to the woman!!

Used it quite a bit so far and done a few charges and still going strong. Overall - Very impressed!! Very compact and comes in a nice bag. ha

The only thing I don't like about the E4 is that the power switch is easily operated accidentally while in a jacket pocket or a bag. Conversely, it won't turn off unless you keep the power switch depressed for about five seconds.

I do like how it senses when devices are fully charged, and then turns itself off automatically.

Ahhh ok...

I haven't ever turned mine off. Just disconnect and the lights turn off after a while. lol.

Thanks for letting me know about the hold down trick :)

So what do we all think then so far?

I have been using my solidly all week to try it out rather than my desk charger and must say I'm impressed. Without charging the unit and it's initial charge from factory I have had about 7 or 8 charges and a few bump ups in between.

For £20 it's doing pretty well :)

So what do we all think then so far

I use mine for charging my Android Phone, SanDisk MP3 Player, iPad, & for powering my Mobius in loop-record mode when I leave the car parked unattended. It's in use every day. Recommended.

That's a rather good idea about the Mobius, didn't think of it being used like that!

Code still works, just ordered 1x. £23.99 with postage.
Thanks for the heads up !

Back