Complete Review BlackSys CF-100. 2Ch 1080p Sony Exmor CMOS + 720p, GPS, 24/7 Parking.

I'll run the fake one just out of curiosity, but based on available space and appearance I can tell that it 's a fake one for sure.

After running for 2+ HRS h2testw checked only 15 GB and showed write speed 1.21 MB/s vs advertised 48MB/s... Made in Taiwan...

so i trust you got a refund on this? did they not want the bad one back?
I got refunded as soon as I emailed the seller, even before I opened a claim and he didn't even ask to return the card. Something tells me he knew that he is selling fake cards.
I bought another Evo64 a few days later and that card came with Samsung micro SD USB adapter.

Debating on my next camera.

Has there been any firmware update or other solution for the problem of the shock sensor setting being the same during driving and park mode?

Yes, you may playback microsd card on your smartphone via OTG card reader.

This is what I use:

View attachment 9220
This is a pretty cool device

Has anyone successfully connected a device to the video out for positioning on initial install? This is my biggest complaint, so far. I like the fact that it is discreet and does not have the monitor, but I would like to be able to view the video without having to take out the SDcard.

thanks! 1st time poster here...great forum

This is a pretty cool device

Has anyone successfully connected a device to the video out for positioning on initial install? This is my biggest complaint, so far. I like the fact that it is discreet and does not have the monitor, but I would like to be able to view the video without having to take out the SDcard.

thanks! 1st time poster here...great forum

Yes, I have connected to my in-car 8" multimedia system but it shows all in live and dont have a playback option. You need to remove card for playback on 3rd party devices.

Thanks. I was able to get it positioned with only a few tries. It would be really neat if there were a cable that connected from the video out to a microUSB on my phone for real-time or file playback.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Last edited:
I have purchased a 64g card and formatted it as FAT32. When I place it in the camera, I do not get any recordings, but the LOST.DIR has files in it.
Also, it seems to wipe the .cfg file. When I mount the card in the player, the settings that I configured are all back to default.

Anyone encounter this?

i formatted it directly in the camera. hold down the emergency button till it asks if you want to format sd card. then press up (the right one) and it will format. takes about 30-45 seconds. then it will reboot and begin recording.

i formatted it directly in the camera. hold down the emergency button till it asks if you want to format sd card. then press up (the right one) and it will format. takes about 30-45 seconds. then it will reboot and begin recording.
ok, thanks. I will try that. quick reply...thanks

It seems to be the card. I went and bought one locally and it is working fine. Returning to Amazon as defective.

Thanks for the help. Now I just need to figure out how to go back to English after the firmware update. I keep the volume down, so no real issue there.

It seems to be the card. I went and bought one locally and it is working fine. Returning to Amazon as defective.

Thanks for the help. Now I just need to figure out how to go back to English after the firmware update. I keep the volume down, so no real issue there.
Mine defaulted to English after upgrade. Did you get the _EN package?

I just installed whatever package was on their site. I only saw one. There was an update to the player, but it was in Korean

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
USDashCamera BlackSys / Cammsys 24