Connect rear cam to nextbase 512gw

I thought I would report back on my NextBase 512GW with rear cam.
I've had the front cam for almost a year now and I fitted the rear cam several weeks ago and it has operated perfectly.
I now regularly use both front and rear footage with my GoPro videos.
Superb!
Thanks Tiffany and NextBase.

Just for reference, considering the recent posts, what SDcard are you using ?

Probably 3 to 5 years. It looks old because of the absence of the later SD card classifications.

might want to think about getting yourself a new card and keep that as a spare, if it gets the wrong type of error the card will go read only, hate for that to happen when you need it the most

@inagrump we only sent the code and link to the correct page to utilise that code to the people on the waiting list.

Someone on the waiting list shared the code and private link with hot deals.

I’m glad you received yours, thankful almost everybody was able to purchase one. Thank you so much for the Trust Pilot review we do appreciate the feedback.

Hi Tiffany,

I registered with you before due to my car being scratched but I haven't received the mail and just thought about coming back to this thread I realised that I missed out on everything...

Anything you can still do regarding the offer?

Many thanks

I have recently fitted 512GW and the rear camera and had the same problem as others , no rear view showing on playback , thanks to a previous post on here I have resolved the problem ( for now ) by unplugging and restarting the camera ,
I made a call to Nextbase this morning and they advised updating the firmware ( the camera is less than 1 month old ) I have done that and viewed the videos and restarted the camera and all is as it should be , previously after viewing videos the rear view disappeared. The card I have in is a Sandisk 64GB .
Thanks for your advice.

Back