Considering 119s have a question

nerys

Reaction score
Country
United States
I assume it has a save option where I press a button and it saves a clip.

WHAT exactly is saved when you do this? current clip? specific time span?

where is this file? is it renamed? in a different folder on the sd card? IE when I yank the SD card how do I find these clips?

Thanks.

It locks the current clip and prevents it from being overwritten. I would guess it's the last clip on the list of clips, but I'm not 100% sure. It may be first in the list, I don't remember how they are ordered.

Someone else here WILL KNOW [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

On pressing the red triangle button, the clip being recorded during the button press will be saved in a separate folder so that it doesn't get overwritten.

On a blank SD card it will create a new folder named RO. Everytime you press the red triangle all current clips will get saved there. The length of the clip depends on what you have your looping cycle set to, 1,3,5,10 mins. The only exception. Being if you manually hit the rec button to stop recording. Then it will only save from the time you press triangle to the time you press rec. Anything else is always saved outside of that folder and will loop/get overwritten. The filenames will all be a date and timestamp.

Back