Continous Recording loosing 12 secs per clip

TwinTurbo41

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Quite happy with the F750 - but there does not seem much development

However my issue I use continuous recording, however there is an 12 second loss between clips - it is not continuous - as I wanted to view something - and it was in this 12 second period.

Hi,

Quite happy with the F750 - but there does not seem much development

However my issue I use continuous recording, however there is an 12 second loss between clips - it is not continuous - as I wanted to view something - and it was in this 12 second period.

Is this 12 sec loss between every clip, or between some random video clips ?

it has the option to turn loop recording off, and that's how you're running it, is that correct?

That's not right - you need to return that unit for exchange. I cannot think of any setting that would cause that. It is maybe possible that the unit is having trouble writing to the SD card, and you could try a different one, but this is just a wild guess.

I own the X500 and I live in Brazil, where roads are considerably worse than in Britain.

Sometimes, when I drive over a pothole or over a speed bump, the camera simply stops recording in "Continuous Mode" and begins recording in "Event Mode". You´ll find these videos on the EVT folder. The problem is that the camera confuses the pothole with a car crash. ;-)

In this Timelapse video, I simply merged all videos in the EVT and in the continuous mode. So, when I drive over a pothole or over a speed bump, there is 10 second repetition(Go to the middle of the video to have an idea):

In this video, I simply used the videos in continuos mode, so, there is a gap when I drive over a pothole:

Note that there is no gap when there is no pothole or speed bumps.

You can adjust sensibility on the configurations of the camera to try to diminish these gaps, but at least when I´m driving in country roads in Brazil I´ve never managed to completely avoid that.

Many thanks - it seems to be my settings - as the video I was looking for was saved else ware.

Back