COVID-19 Coronavirus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow evening there will be an interesting news segment to share.
Stay tuned.

That misile are indeed super duper if it is 17 X the fastest one out there, which i sadly think are a Russian missile, it should be Danish but it is not.
Seems it was misreported, from Trump's words actually only 3x the fastest, 17x USA's current fastest, which would put it at around mach 80.

Only reason to develop an offensive weapon that fast is if you want to attack people on the moon (fast enough to leave earth orbit), but since he was launching the US Space Force at the time, maybe that is the plan, the moon belongs to the USA! He is still trying to get Greenland.

That missile better be made of the same stuff as CAPT Americans shield, at least if it is flying inside the atmosphere.

I will not deny the Americans have a strong claim on the moon, but i think international treaties say that unless you have feet on the ground ( a lot ) then you have no claim.
Thats one reason we Danes have had people running around the top of Greenland even in the dead of winter for decades.
Like the Russians have done you cant sail under the ice drop your flag and think you have a claim, that just prove how stupid we are today VS our forefathers that made those treaties back in the day.

Last edited:
That missile better be made of the same stuff as CAPT Americans shield, at least if it is flying inside the atmosphere.
At that speed it would it would need the steering at full lock to avoid leaving orbit, hard to keep it within the atmosphere!

If the engine failed then you might hit yourself when it completed its orbit of the earth, and you would only have minutes until it returned from behind your back, not hours.

Not that i dont think just about any treaty in existence are not overdue for a remake / rewrite.

Not that i dont think just about any treaty in existence are not overdue for a remake / rewrite.
Trump has already dealt with that, unilaterally:

April 6 2020, U.S. President Donald Trump signed an executive order called "Encouraging International Support for the Recovery and Use of Space Resources." The order emphasizes that "the United States does not view outer space as a 'global commons" and calls the Moon Agreement a "a failed attempt at constraining free enterprise.

Now Trump wants a new treaty that will allow the USA to setup up exclusion zones around mineral deposits on the moon, in other words they will be able to claim all the known water resources at the north pole with other countries denied access!

NASA has set the stage for a global debate over the basic principles governing how humans will live and work on the Moon, releasing the main tenets of an international pact for Moon exploration called the Artemis Accords.
The accords seek to establish safety zones that would surround future Moon bases to prevent what the US National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) called "harmful interference" from rival countries or companies operating in close proximity.
They would also permit companies to own the lunar resources they mine, a crucial element in allowing NASA contractors to convert the Moon's water ice for rocket fuel or mine lunar minerals to construct landing pads.

Up is down, down is up.

Meanwhile we all wait for sanity to return.
f609d-upisdown.jpg

Today there was an announcement of impeachment and formal charges being sent to AG Barr against Maine's governor for her illegal executive orders because of the virus.

This is the entire 1 hour 55 minute rally video. Watch at about 49:55 for 3 minutes to see the announcement. This could set a precedent nationwide.

400 people protested today in front of city hall in Copenhagen, sadly none of them was armed, so pretty tame just like our rulers like it.
Seem like not all Danes are happy about their rights getting violated.

b90c3875-45b6-44c6-8530-7323198d9b73.jpg

Today there was an announcement of impeachment and formal charges being sent to AG Barr against Maine's governor for her illegal executive orders because of the virus.

This is the entire 1 hour 55 minute rally video. Watch at about 49:55 for 3 minutes to see the announcement. This could set a precedent nationwide.
Wonder if they will end up wishing they had listened to the governor in a few weeks time?!

Your state seems to have a very low density population, so maybe it will never really take off, but it does look like the spread will increase rather than decrease for a while, and ending the lockdown would make it spread a lot more rapidly.

Of course, since you are not managing to wipe it out, getting it over quickly might be the preferable option?

400 people protested today in front of city hall in Copenhagen, sadly none of them was armed, so pretty tame just like our rulers like it.
Seem like not all Danes are happy about their rights getting violated.
Not many masks, so some were armed with deadly virus ;)

(Not suggesting they should wear masks, no scientific evidence to suggest they work, except to keep the police away.)

Wonder if they will end up wishing they had listened to the governor in a few weeks time?!

Your state seems to have a very low density population, so maybe it will never really take off, but it does look like the spread will increase rather than decrease for a while, and ending the lockdown would make it spread a lot more rapidly.

Of course, since you are not managing to wipe it out, getting it over quickly might be the preferable option?
I am pretty sure it had to do more with the governor acting outside of her legal authority than it was about having a quarantine.

There is a lighter side, and a more serious side to think about below.

Snap 2020-05-17 at 12.20.33.png

Snap 2020-05-17 at 12.19.26.png

Snap 2020-05-17 at 12.09.05.png

Snap 2020-05-17 at 13.59.33.png

This makes it appear that CO2 poising from wearing masks is happening at least to some people.

Snap 2020-05-16 at 12.08.09.png
97394032_4054813181225454_3158790644814577664_n.jpg

Maybe we can do it with corona too, but lately a new species of fungus have been discovered / conformed, it was discovered by a Dane,,,,,,, on Twitter no less, yes she spotted the fungus on twitter.
The Species have been named Troglomyces twitteri

Just go to prove,,,, keep your eyes open at all times.

150 years from now when twitter is a distant memory people will wonder why THAT name was chosen.

well we humans are hosts for a myriad of creepy crawlers and what not, but for the most it is a friendly quid pro quo relationship.
But then someone shake the tree, just cuz he can, and then all hell break loose.

Confidence!
UK aims to roll out coronavirus vaccine for 30 million Britons by September

The U.K. could roll out 30 million doses of a Covid-19 vaccine as early as September, according to the British government.

In an announcement on Sunday, the government said the U.K. would be the first country to be given access to a vaccine being developed at Oxford University, should it prove successful in clinical trials.

Also interesting, BAT are growing a vaccine in tobacco plants, a reason to start smoking?!

Last edited:
A smokeable cure, that would just make some happy, but probably not a bad idea, vegans and maybe even anti-vaxxers might be on board with that.
On the other hand the Anti GMO people will probably hate it.

I still think cigarettes should be renamed deathsticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back