CPL for B1W dashcam available now!

i can't find where to purchase this filter in USA, i checked amazon and ebay?

@estore009

I just ordered a 2nd one from your ebay store for my rear facing camera. I just got it a few days ago. Are you making the cpls different? It seems to be more shallow and loose fitting than the original one I got for the front. This new one just falls off both the front and rear camera.

Last edited:
This should be from different batches, you can contact the seller for a replacement!

Is there any way except removing the tint to at least minimize the rainbow effect.
Just got the filter couple days ago and feels like having rainbow galore here lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_Ai_Gallery_20190527-211908_1.png
    Screenshot_Ai_Gallery_20190527-211908_1.png
    242.6 KB · Views: 37
Is there any way except removing the tint to at least minimize the rainbow effect.
Just got the filter couple days ago and feels like having rainbow galore here lol

Fixed it lol... On a serious note you have to move your camera to where there is no tint or take off the cpl. That's just how optics work.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Fix it lol... On a serious note you have to move your camera to where there is no tint or take off the cpl. That's just how optics work.

lol look nice
what software you are using to cleaned up the rainbow?
it all came down to remove either the tint or the filter
which is kind of obvious..

Last edited:
lol look nice
what software you are using to cleaned up the rainbow?
it all came down to remove either the tint or the filter
which is kind of obvious..

photoshop, i just did a quick edit so has flaws.

The CPL has a B1W printed on one side and a small arrow on the other (at 180degrees). How should I mount it? I mean B1W up or the arrow? Does it make any difference?

The CPL has a B1W printed on one side and a small arrow on the other (at 180degrees). How should I mount it? I mean B1W up or the arrow? Does it make any difference?
B1W up!

Thank you Estore.
Though Nigel says here that it doesn't matter if it is up or down!?!

Thank you Estore.
Though Nigel says here that it doesn't matter if it is up or down!?!
for our application the CPL does the same job even if rotated 180° so if correctly aligned it will give the same result regardless of which way you clip it on

Hi estore, I can't find this on the Canadian Amazon. What's the easiest way for me to get this? Make an account on Ebay and do it that way?

Hi estore, I can't find this on the Canadian Amazon. What's the easiest way for me to get this? Make an account on Ebay and do it that way?
Oh, get one on eBay then! :)

So I noticed the metal ring on my CPL is turning brownish/bronzeish in color versus the black it originally was. This is installed on a car that typically lives outdoors and sits outside in the sun. Has anyone else experienced this?

Back