Crazy Motorcycle and Car Road Rage Video

Don't understand why the red car didn't just ram him.

Don't understand why the red car didn't just ram him.
He tried to, that's why he's charged with aggravated assault.

They're both idiots.

They both have too big "ego" and ...
81+8irbMd2L._SL1300_.jpg

82615.jpg

Car's fault.
Motorcycle did nothing to start this.
It's fine to go in between the car.

I didn't see what the biker did when car pulled next to him the first time.
Maybe flipped a bird that started this.

Didn't look like he tried hard enough, mostly scare tactics. Plus, the moto rider couldn't even outrun a 4 cylinder sedan. What was that about.

Car's fault.
Motorcycle did nothing to start this....
Not so sure about that. The news report indicates the biker broke the mirror on the car. Supposedly the biker previously had a web site titled "Messing with Cars" (or something like that) which could indicate he did stuff like that as a form of entertainment.

Nowhere enough information to assess total blame on either.

Edit: Also 'lane splitting' is not legal in Florida so the biker was in the wrong on that count.

http://americanmotorcyclist.com/Rights/State-Laws.aspx?stateid=9

Last edited:
Wonder what they charged they biker with. If I was on a bike and a car tried to hit me on purpose you bet your ass I'd run away as fast as I could. Last time I checked, self defense and self preservation is still legal.

But yeah how the hell did he NOT outrun a Ford fusion??

Motor cycle rider should have just gone to the nearest police station right away ...
Or just pulled off the road ...
Obviously the car driver has some mental health issues ...
+ If you look at where it started , there is no broken mirror ...
Looks like the bike pulled ahead of the car which set the car driver into melt down ... ( At the light )

Idiot driver, spitting at about 120 mph (about 200 kph) isn't going to get far. His crap probably ended up on his face.

If I was the biker, I would have stayed by the bus at the left turn lane, it'd be hard for him to bully the bus away.

The video doesn't tell everything and I don't know if police were able to get the full unedited version off the camera's memory card. If the biker did smash the mirror, it would have to be after the rage started. Lane splitting and possibly the one-fingered salute sparked the rage.

Well , the car driver certainly was unstable , didn't take very much to set him off ..
This is not diminishing the credit due the bike rider , but obviously the car driver was a live grenade just waiting for anyone to pull the pin ..
And the pin wasn't very tightly held in place ( obviously )

So to any other hand grenades reading this with lose pins , if your that offended , just go to the police ...
Buy a decent dash cam , and report away ...

Because as soon as you pull the pin , you become the bad guy !

This is the only proper way to settle disagreements like the one shown on the video.

092320a85e9100aff23c59b8ec9f43bf.1000x740x1.jpg

Last edited:
Yep , Dueling !
Bring it back , televise it ...
He who is challenged chooses weapons ( Type of Dual ) ...
Pay them a decent $$ and he who dies gets the lions share ( Well , surviving family )
With 6 Billion people on Earth and counting , there is no shortage of humans .. ( not like we are rare or hard to find or easy to get away from )
So if there were a few legal duels , what would be the big deal ?
A few thousand less , not even a drop in the bucket !

I liked George Carlin's solution to fixing the national debt, fixing the overcrowded prison system, and giving us all great entertainment at the same time.

http://www.madmusic.com/song_details.aspx?SongID=21769

You can find it on YouTube I'm sure but I prefer to read. Yeah, I guess that officially makes me an old man, right? And at only 37! Who knew?

7.4 billion, where you been hiding Rip Van Winkle ;) looks like you have more stock now

Damn ! 7.4Billion ( ?? )

Ok Dueling should be mandatory then ...
Since almost every Fri / Sat night has thousands of idiots fighting , perhaps the penalty should be dueling ..
( Ok probably Millions world wide )

..... Where the hell did the extra 1.4 billion come from ? ( China ? - India ? - Africa ? - All of the Above ...
Amazing , The population in Western Europe is shrinking slowly ( Sanity ) , yet in other places in the world , they are breeding out of control ...
Kind of reminds me of the Australian Rabbit plagues of the past .

Car driver was a pussy, a real hard man would have got out the car when he had the chance (just before the biker gave him the finger) and filled him in, typical loudmouth, hang out the motor but ready for a quick getaway just in case and yell abuse. He probably would have crapped it if the biker challenged him to a square go.

We can't leave out the Euros nor Asians.

svp_jousting_1_Main.jpg

1156520875_ed4194326e_z.jpg

At the minimum, we should settle disputes with padded jousting sticks.
joust_528_poster.jpg

Start them young too.
Gladiator%20Joust_1.jpg

Back