Crazy Motorcycle and Car Road Rage Video

I have lived in a country for quite a while where even raising your voice is a sign of loss of face. So having the attitude of the driver in Thailand could get you a one way trip to the jungle :(

You learn to be very tolerant very quickly....

I have lived in a country for quite a while where even raising your voice is a sign of loss of face. So having the attitude of the driver in Thailand could get you a one way trip to the jungle :(

You learn to be very tolerant very quickly....

When I let my middle-aged, divorced thai lady friend drive, I have to remember not to be too loud when I correct her driving, or she'll stop the car in the middle of traffic, and want to switch seats.

She's really not a bad driver, (for an Asian female.) :)

I also get my arm slapped if I honk at offending cars.

Two huge f@cking idiots on the road in Florida. Real big shocker there...

The car driver is a very good driver, experienced. Maybe ex-cop?

enjoy,
Mtz

Two huge f@cking idiots on the road in Florida. Real big shocker there...

Irony so strong it works on the other side of the pond :)

Another cager who got butthurt because of the higher mobility of motorbikes.

Geez . amazing comments !

What the bike did at the beginning was illegal and possibly annoying ...
But he did not risk anyone's life or endanger anyone ...

And quite clearly the car driver raced him on the green trying to cut the bikes lunch .. ( This was dangerous aggressive driving and obviously the melt point )
There was no excuse for the car drivers behavior ..
If he was so offended , he should dashcam his car and then sign a complaint with the police . ( providing the video evidence )
Hell , in the USA you can even hire a private prosecutor if you that offended ... ( not sure about all states )
Unfortunately due to possibly the US film industry , there is a large prevailing attitude that going homicidal is some sort of right ..
Sure does seem to work on TV and in the movies ...

As for the bike rider , maybe he is an ass biter to some coffin drivers (?) , maybe not (?)
That is a matter of opinion ...
He should have , could have , just stopped right at the beginning , just pulled off the road and ended the game ..
Not doing so , was just silly beyond words ..
And anyone thinking for one moment the car driver was justified :
You need to go talk to a lawyer , now , right now get on the phone and book a conversation ...
The money you spend now could save you jail time latter on ...

Biker.jpg This is the point in the second video where the biker hit the car mirror:

Back