Crazy Motorcycle and Car Road Rage Video

Police are saying the biker should have pulled over.
I disagree.
The car driver was not going to leave the biker alone had he pulled over looking at the way he was following him.
But I think biker should have been able to lose the car if he wanted to or the biker is really new to biking.

This is the only proper way to settle disagreements

Step outside and we will settle this ;)

I assume when he hit 130 MPH he lost the car, where is the guy with the radar gun when you need him.

Step outside and we will settle this ;)

Meet me at the square and bring a pillow o_O This type of purge might not be a bad idea. Everyone gets their aggression out.

800px-Piazza_Maggiore_pillow_fight_2008.jpg

Biker 100% wrong in every way at almost every stage. Coming from a biker.

1st video: Biker doing insanely dangerous moves. Only possible justification was being terrified. But it is clear from later on when he speaks that this is not the case. He also had many good opportunities to get off the road safely and chose not to do so.
Car driver could have killed him if he wanted or their luck turned bad. Pulling off road would have been safer for the biker and all the other people being put in danger.

2nd video: Biker filters. Fair enough. But then moves over in front of the car to block it. Then fails to move off quickly enough. The only justification for bikers moving to the front of the queue is that they can move off quickly so the cars' progress in not affected at all. If you fail to do that you are simply an ahole cutting someone up. The car merely pulled away quickly and held its own lane. Biker refused to move over to left lane. Biker couldn't tolerate the situation that he himself created so lashed out trying to break the mirror.

Biker was too cowardly to stop and man up to the confrontation that he himself initiated. He's a big man when he thinks he can evade easily, not so tough when having to deal with people he has screwed over.

Reactions: Mtz
It's too bad there was not a rear view camera. If the biker was driving that fast and weaving between traffic with a motorcycle, can you imagine what the car driver must have been doing to keep up with him! The biker may have, sort have, started it, but that was no excuse for the car driver to take it to that extreme, a mental case in my opinion.

Although the rider needs some courtesy lessons, the car driver was the one who escalated the problem. I'm pretty sure if the car driver would not have pursued him, this would be a non event.

Although the rider needs some courtesy lessons....
Needs more than that - needs to learn the laws in Florida where lane splitting is not legal.

...the car driver was the one who escalated the problem....
Which in turn indicates the problem was initiated by the biker.

... if the car driver would not have pursued him, this would be a non event.
Also would be the case if the biker didn't initiate the situation.

As I sad previously, they are both idiots - on an equal basis.

The bike rider claims he is an inexperienced rider.

When I was 16, and on a motorbike probably with 1/6 of the power that jerk was on, I still figured out how to elude the town cop by ducking down alleys and pathways he couldn't drive on. (Later that dumb cop, and he was pretty dumb, figured out if he recognized the bike, it was smarter to just go to my house and wait for me to return home.)

My guess is this rider was out intentionally looking for confrontations he could post on youtube, and helped create one that could have ended up with him becoming a greasy, bloody lump on the pavement.

(Due to the presence of the camera, and the fact he had a 'bike vs car' channel that magically vanished when he got into trouble.)

The jerk in the car has no right to try to enforce the traffic laws the jerk on the bike is breaking.
Jerk vs jerk doesn't usually end well.
:)

Which in turn indicates the problem was initiated by the biker.

And still it was the driver who escalated it....

The jerk in the car has no right to try to enforce the traffic laws the jerk on the bike is breaking.

Exactly! The old saying here holds true...2 wrongs do not make a right

That guy in the car would have had the same reaction if anyone of us whether on a bike or a car made an honest mistake, such as a last minute lane change to get to an exit for example. This guy was a road rage waiting to happen....

As I sad previously, they are both idiots - on an equal basis.

Not saying the biker is innocent, he might have been an idiot, might have violated the law, but the driver is not only an idiot, but a violent man.

And still it was the driver who escalated it....
And there would have been nothing to escalate if the biker wasn't being a __________ (jerk, a-hole, turd, etc.).

All true...but still no excuse for the drivers behavior.

I wouldn't want to be around either of them.
But IMO the person who creates a problem is always more culpable than someone who responds / fails to respond.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Culpable yes, but maybe not as dangerous. If I had to meet either of those guys I would take the biker any day of the week. The driver seems to think violence was the only option.....like some others on this forum ;)

Back