- Apr 14, 2013
- Reaction score
- Dash Cam
- Street Guardian, BlackVue, TrendVision
1.3 - betterI only installed up to 1.2 because it seems to be running fine.
Should i install 1.3? is it more stable?
also should i install the older 1.3 or the new 1.3 as above post?
from all over the world are registered, no problemsive tried to register for the site, but cant get past the captcha since it all in russian i presume.
wow... that looks promising and nice.within a few hours will add a test video
do not planAlexsoll, when are you getting a DR600 installed? I'm ready for some software updates.
@Celsian If you formatted the card before it did the update - I would take the card out and double check what you actually have on the card.
The steps to return to stock should be as simple as:
If your updates are failing, then I would suspect either step 1 or 3 were not done correctly.
- Reformat your card in fat32
- Download latest firmware from BV site
- Copy all folders to the SD card - including the BV folder itself - this is important!! (So you card will look like this for example: F:/Blackvue/Config) where F is the card, and I used the config folder purely to show it's under the main BV folder.
- Insert in camera and switch on.
- At this point mine did give me a problem, so I left the card in the camera and cycled the power - it then picked up the firmware and updated.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Please help... reinstall official firmware after installed custom firmware?||DR550GW-2CH||0|
|S||My custom mount for BlackVue 550||DR550GW-2CH||3|
|i have heard people say they reverted to official firmware from custom 1.2, what were the issues?||DR550GW-2CH||6|
|Trouble with DR550GW - Custom Firmware 1.2||DR550GW-2CH||3|
|DR550GW - Custom Firmware 1.2 - Date and Time Issue||DR550GW-2CH||17|