Cycled recording?

Der_Tintenfisch

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey there, I just ordered a G1W from estore009, but I noticed on the page there was no mention of cycled recording. For those of you who have a lot of experience with an actual G1W, is there a setting to delete the oldest files to make way for the new ones? I'd like for this to be as automated as possible sort of in a set it and forget it way. Thanks!

Excellent! How is it retaining Date and Time? I have an old unit that just resets the date since the battery didn't last too long, enough that I disabled it just in case they might dismiss my footage due to a wrong date.

You must charge a little the battery and it will retain date and time. If the battery goes empty, you'll loose date and time.

I'm getting a message "card is full" where's the setting so it deletes the oldest file while in use?

I'm getting a message "card is full" where's the setting so it deletes the oldest file while in use?
You mean "Loop Recording" ?

at 2:40 Loop Recording.
Also the G1W can be a little tempremental some only like to record correctly when a 3 min loop is selected and some do not like Sandisk brand micro cards.

Back