DAB 205 firmware 2771 (August 2016)

205User

Reaction score
Country
Spain
hi,

I noticed in the captureyouraction.com website the Dome firmware 2771 for the DAB 205, 201 and 202.
I loaded this version wit no apparent changes. I can't find information on what's new, improved or solved.

Any information or where can I find it?

Thanks!

hi,

I noticed in the captureyouraction.com website the Dome firmware 2771 for the DAB 205, 201 and 202.
I loaded this version wit no apparent changes. I can't find information on what's new, improved or solved.

Any information or where can I find it?

Thanks!
I was told that there were only slight changes. Nothing to do with picture quality or menu options, but to make camera "operate smoother". If you are running a recent firmware update and are happy, then no need to update. I try to keep the latest version on the sight for users to download.

Thank you for your reply!

The only problem I encountered with the previous one apart of the lack of PAL/NTSC selection, is the manual trigger for Events not working every time.
On my experience it only works at the beginning of the recording. After 1 hour or so I need to press two or theee times for it to operate.

Will try the new one today in a trip.

Thank you for your reply!

The only problem I encountered with the previous one apart of the lack of PAL/NTSC selection, is the manual trigger for Events not working every time.
On my experience it only works at the beginning of the recording. After 1 hour or so I need to press two or theee times for it to operate.

Will try the new one today in a trip.
OK, let me know how it works. You know you need to press it twice if the screen is off correct? If the screen is on, you only need to press once. But, if in screen saver mode, you need to press twice.

Back