gs98c firmware

Bobdudeman1988

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone have access to the latest firmware for the gs98c? Id like to make sure im on the latest version.

Thanks!

what is im?
Should you there is problem with your camera, no need to update SW.

Not so much a problem. But it does lack a white balance setting that a thought it had. And i just like to keep current

i used the first option so we will see. but im having a problem with the mount, its attached corectly but it vibrates like crazy..causing blurry video. happens in my beater and in my bmw. . anyone got a fix?

i used the first option so we will see. but im having a problem with the mount, its attached corectly but it vibrates like crazy..causing blurry video. happens in my beater and in my bmw. . anyone got a fix?

has never been a great mount on these

any news on new firmware?

Nope, there customer service is a joke. Tried emailing several times and the skype stuff. No dice. And i ended up flashing the wrong firmware i found on there FAG page. It still works but its glitchy. It would be nice to see some support.. Its a nice camera

What model camera do you have and what version firmware are you currently using?

A dome gs98c.. No idea what firmware. Its for a gs90c i think.

I assume the speed shows in km/h? I'm not sure if they have one that is in mph.

I'll ask for the latest firmware and post here when I hear back.

Yes it shows km/h. If you can get it that would be fantastic

sorry it took so long to reply. but the firmware is working perfectly. shows mph too! best ive tried to date. thanks captureyouraction!

Copy the .bin file onto the microSD card and insert it into the camera. Start camera and say yes to firmware update. It will update, then shut down. Remove card and delete the .bin file from the card. Insert card, without the .bin file, and start camera. Should be all set.

Back