Dash Cam Dumb People Walking On Road

Where my friend live virtually all ppl walk on the road, and there is sidewalk on either side.

We can not Work out why ppl do this, and when we confront the ppl doing it they have no excuse.

Its all kinds who do it, adults - adults with kids - adults with kids in stroller - kids of all ages.

I really cant see what is wrong with the sidewalks here, but ppl insist on walking on the road.
vej.jpg

Where my friend live virtually all ppl walk on the road, and there is sidewalk on either side.

We can not Work out why ppl do this, and when we confront the ppl doing it they have no excuse.

Its all kinds who do it, adults - adults with kids - adults with kids in stroller - kids of all ages.

I really cant see what is wrong with the sidewalks here, but ppl insist on walking on the road.

I agree, Whats wrong with people these days,Total brain dead move,People seem to be getting dumber ,I know I would be on the sidewalk.
vej.jpg

It's the same the whole world over...

I also had another one, in the same place, but I was driving the other direction. I think it was a different person as well!

It's the same the whole world over...

I also had another one, in the same place, but I was driving the other direction. I think it was a different person as well!
And the roads a narrow in England , I think this is England ,So its a bad idea to walk on the road there for sure ,Us drivers need the space.
I know I would never walk down the road.

Back