Dash cams for wife and I

lgndryhr

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am looking for two dashcams for the wife's SUV and my truck. We have tinted windows including windshield. Looking for either a 2ch or 3ch. Budget is approx $500 total for both. I have a separate budget for accessories. Wife mentioned wanting to be able to rotate to driver side door / window in case of police interaction. Wife rarely drives at night. Doesn't have to be the same model for both of us either. Want the the ability to record a snippet when detecting motion / bump. Continuous when parked is a nice to have, but not required.

So far I am considering the Viofo T130, A229 duo, and A139 Pro. Was curious if there were better options. If not, which of those three would you recommend?

Thank you in advance for your time and recommendations.

I'm sorry you haven't gotten more responses yet. Perhaps everyone is busy with holiday activities. Even so, you can probably get all the info you need by watching YouTube reviews and reading the reviews and discussions in these forums. That's what I did, and I purchased a Viofo A229 Duo. I've been using it for two weeks and like it very much.

(Note from the Grammar Police: Your title should read "Dashcams for wife and me")

No worries. I figured most were busy this time of year. Just means more time to research what might best fit between wants and needs in a dashcam for my wife and me. I for now have settled on the T130 for my wife and A229 Duo for myself unless the A139 Pro becomes available on Amazon soon.

No worries. I figured most were busy this time of year. Just means more time to research what might best fit between wants and needs in a dashcam for my wife and me. I for now have settled on the T130 for my wife and A229 Duo for myself unless the A139 Pro becomes available on Amazon soon.
Good choices and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ from the Grammar Police!

Back