HDMI Output Dashcams

Kailef

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can anyone recommend any dashcams that are high quality that come with HDMI output that has the ability to see the live view it's recording on monitor while it's recording?

I purchased a Joovuu X dashcam years ago, but apparently it's no longer in use or being sold.

What I'm trying to do is setup a dashcam so that it can record but also see what it's recording as it's recording on a monitor. What I plan to use these for are seeing out the left and right windows of a vehicle to see oncoming traffic from left and right at stop signs. I've tried using little flush mount cameras. I've tried these RV/18Wheeler camera systems. I need something with high quality. I tried gopros, and they work, but I was hoping maybe some cheaper dashcams might work.

I know the Mokose 12MP camera has a HDMI port, but I wasn't certain if it allows recording while viewing the live footage at the same time while it's recording.

I know the Mokose 12MP camera has a HDMI port, but I wasn't certain if it allows recording while viewing the live footage at the same time while it's recording.
Unfortunately seems like yours is a niche case and I don't believe any manufacturer has made something that fits your specific needs :/

Back