Dashcam Deals for Prime Day 2023

Vortex Radar

Reaction score
Country
United States
So I've been spending time compiling all of the best dashcam deals for Prime Day. It runs July 11-12, but I've noticed some of the deals have gone live early today.

Amazon is the official "Prime Day" place, but there's other retailers like BlackboxMyCar, The Dashcam Store, etc. who are matching prices. Plus sometimes other retailers offer additional coupons and so the pricing ultimately winds up a bit better than Amazon's.

So far I'm noticing some companies like Viofo, Thinkware, and Vantrue participating. I haven't seen anything yet from Blackvue, Garmin, etc. but we'll see if that changes tomorrow and I'll keep updating my site accordingly.

The endurance rated MicroSD cards are a bit hit or miss so far, but again we'll see what happens starting tomorrow.

If it's not okay to post compilation threads like this, please let me know and feel free to delete this thread. If it's all good, then awesome. :)

Daum. Radar detectors,,, NOT ! cheap toys.

Well the second Danish police saw one, they would take it, and add a fine that is probably in the same range as those prices.
Funny though it is okay to have a APP where you warn others about speed traps, but actual detectors are a big no - no

Well the second Danish police saw one, they would take it, and add a fine that is probably in the same range as those prices.
Funny though it is okay to have a APP where you warn others about speed traps, but actual detectors are a big no - no
haha, you know how your European license plates are easier to read than our American plates? Well when it comes to radar detectors, the differences are an order of magnitude bigger…

We have different brands and models here, different firmware versions for even the “same” detectors, different laws like you mentioned, the police use different types of radar guns on different frequency ranges and with different power output levels, the included GPS database quality varies, customer service and distribution is different, and so on.

For that reason I tend to stay away from recommending radar detectors for drivers outside of North America. What applies to us may or may not apply to others. The differences are just too vast.

Looks like Blackvue dashcams just went live for 10% off on Amazon. Looking forward to seeing what else pops up. :)

Back