Dashcam Georgia (DGA) Compilation 39

Sweet Georgia, your driving make the inside of my underwear brown :)

I think (?) I'm a good driver, but not perfect. Is there a particular timestamp? Perhaps you are referring to some of the other Georgians that are featured in the video. :)

I think it was supposed to be humorous rather than a comment on your driving!

Although in general, I think you could work on your patience and reduce the use of the horn a little, the horn is there for safety reasons, not for making complaints. and saying "get out of my way"!

Thanks for the opinions. I too would like to believe he was trying to be humorous, but his lack of response thus far makes me wonder otherwise. I've been driving since 1972, and have only had one chargeable accident (circa 2011/12; I was distracted whilst trying to aim coffee mug into center console cup holder; hit left rear corner of Ford Ranger with right front corner of Mustang GT, low-speed). As I previously mentioned, I'm not perfect. I have had my share of speeding tickets (most during college). Hence, if someone notices me driving badly in the videos, I'm all ears and eyes for a relevant timestamp. I'm always amenable to constructive criticism. Basically, I try to stay within 10 mph of the speed limit (or at-or-below the speed limit around the Marietta Square, due to the large number of pedestrians and narrow streets); I don't follow too close (usually 2 seconds behind car in front; helps keep the rock chips to a minimum, too), and I try to stay out of peoples' way. As far as I can remember, I haven't been honked at for impeding traffic flow since 2015 (in Philly). :)

Speaking of honks... I don't generally honk to say "get out of my way". I sometimes honk to say "get out of OUR way", because I'm typically not the only vehicle being delayed by the subject of the honk. You'll notice that the red light squatters in the video were honked at "lightly", as if to say "wake up chuckle-head(s); pay attention." I could care less if I get to my destination two seconds and 35 frames late. Other longer honks are meant to inflict some audible pain, which might be remembered the next time they think about blocking another lane of traffic with their tail end. The horn is there for getting peoples' attention. I am a patient person, but I abhor stupidity, carelessness and rudeness.

Yeah i was thinking sweet Georgia brown, and combining that with the driving of people in general in the state.

In regard to phone junkies halting traffic at intersections, and honking, well lets just say i often wished i had a small directional tactical nuke on the front of my cat i could deploy safely.
But i think i will have to make do with a train horn, and that will have to wait until i buy a new car in a few years.
And yes i would use such a horn in anger and frustration, absolutely i will. It is better than going for the "stick of truth" i have in the back of my car, CUZ i can carry a role playing prop but i can absolutely NOT have a club or a baseball bat in my car.

And other in motion idiots in traffic, i use the small crack in my windscreen as a sight and call in imaginary A-10 attack runs on people driving like idiots.

I am not going to directly question your driving, CUZ i know very well that my own driving though vastly improved in the later years, still could be better.
What matter is we try to do better, i do and i must assume you do too, or i would go even more crazy than i already feel i am.

I had a nagging feeling when i wrote above that it might come off wrong, but the English language is just one of my #2 languages and while i do OK i sure do not master it.

So if you feel personally attacked i am sorry about that, my sole target is the idiots in your and mine traffic in general.

I will ad a couple of my videos, so you can see Danes on the loose.

This one start with me making a poor decision, i pulled out too close in front of that car.

Last edited:
:) Why not just use the cat ("nuclear cat" and "cat" and synonymous)? As I would have bet, we are on the same page here. I'll call the USAF general now to have the F35's stand down from the Denmark alert. ;)

Well we need more of those just gotten like 4 or 5 of the ones we ordered, and we have F-16 to donate to a good cause.

It is not for nothing the F-16 chase plane attached to F 35 testing program wore the old red & white on the tail.

iu

As you know top gun, was formed by a first generation American, hailing from Denmark.
A trough guy that got the right stuff.

Last edited:
I'll call the USAF general now to have the F35's stand down from the Denmark alert. ;)
Could you call off the three that are trying to shake the glass out of my windows?

They don't normally play dogfighting at night, but after half an hour of them circling the house, trying to get on each others tails, and the windows rattling away all the time, it is getting a bit much for what should be a quiet evening!

At least they are not invisible at night, I can see the green position lamps, no red because they are always turning right and about 90° ahead of their sound!

Not sure you will have much luck at calling them off though, they appear to be UK ones, invisible to the radar, unlike the USA ones.

Haha, I'll call the General straight away. I live about 1.5 miles from Lockheed Martin here in Marietta. F22 pilots think a vertical climb from the deck is fun, but our two cats vehemently disagree.

I haven't seen your F22 Raptors here for a few months, but they fly higher, in much bigger circles, do show up on the radar, and appear to be audible from about 20 miles distance. So although they don't often rattle the windows, the noise just goes on and on until they run out of fuel!

I suppose F22's have a way to make themselves visible while training, etc. Do you use an internet air traffic tracker? The one I use (Flightradar24) doesn't show military traffic; kind of frustrating since I live so close to Lockheed Martin and Dobbins ARB. I retired from Lockheed in 2021; spent most of my time there on C-130J's (airframe stress engineer; wing box, composite trailing edge panels and composite flaps + finite element analysis); also did a few months of F22 work during a resource budget panic.

The one I use (Flightradar24) doesn't show military traffic;
Yes, but USA airforce is not military traffic here in UK, you are guests and have to have your transponders turned on to be in the air. Doesn't seem to be very accurate, but good enough that other airspace users can see to be careful.

We get C130s occasionally pass by beneath the house, I'm in a low fly training area, they quite often fly low level at night too.

Not our valley, but the local aircraft photography spot:

Got it. There was a terrain-following upgrade not too long ago. Thanks for the video. Beautiful country for an "airshow"! I couldn't see a ZH8xx number, but it's likely that I supported that aircraft during Operation Weatherman: Hail storm damaged A LOT of UK wing composite trailing edge panels (circa 2013); temporary and permanent psuedo-standard repair development kept me busy for awhile.

Back