DashCam Recommendations UK

bettz

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm picking up a Kia Niro soon and was wondering what front & rear dashcams people would recommend?

My last car had a mobius in for almost 10 years which was great, I decided to leave it for the new owner and get a newer camera.

I've been recommended nextbase 322gw from halfords but thought I'd see what people recommended first.

Any advice would be much appreciated

I've been recommended nextbase 322gw from halfords but thought I'd see what people recommended first.
We don't recommend cameras with lithium batteries in them, they can't stand the heat of a summer day, you will be lucky if they last 2 summers before they die!

From a Mobius, if you still only want a front facing camera then I would suggest a Viofo A119 Mini 2, or if you want to save a little money then the Viofo VS1 is more Mobius sized. If you want more, then Panzer Platform has answered above.

We don't recommend cameras with lithium batteries in them, they can't stand the heat of a summer day, you will be lucky if they last 2 summers before they die!

From a Mobius, if you still only want a front facing camera then I would suggest a Viofo A119 Mini 2, or if you want to save a little money then the Viofo VS1 is more Mobius sized. If you want more, then Panzer Platform has answered above.
Thanks I've also just had a front camera, but thought I'd see what front & rear ones were good

The mobius has been rock solid for almost 9 years

Back