Dashcam Virgin - advice please

It is a crazy world, i want to win a little lotto money,move to Australia so i can die in peace, even if i look close there are probably a ton of things down there i would also not like.
But as a newcomer i would be able to relax and i doubt i would live long enough to feel like i have a say on matters, and even if i dont like to i am fully able to deal with my own decisions. So i think AU + me would be no worries.

But alas, the Lotto gods forsake me.

It is a crazy world, i want to win a little lotto money,move to Australia so i can die in peace, even if i look close there are probably a ton of things down there i would also not like.
But as a newcomer i would be able to relax and i doubt i would live long enough to feel like i have a say on matters, and even if i dont like to i am fully able to deal with my own decisions. So i think AU + me would be no worries.

But alas, the Lotto gods forsake me.
You & me both. Lotto would do nicely - I'd even share the $100 million tonight with 9 others. $10 million would see me out. :D

With all our troubles, Australia is still a decent place to be, particularly if one doesn't live in Melbourne or Sydney. Although a couple of the other cities are doing their best to emulate the cesspools those 2 have pioneered. I live in a small regional town of ~23,000 people & it's pretty decent. Maybe I can sponsor you... :D

One thing that would prevent me from moving into the sticks is, i really got to have a at least decent internet, i dont think i can live without it, not least as i have ditched owning a TV and i dont think i will pick that up again ever.

Maybe not the 1 gbit i have been accustomed to for almost 2 decades now ( Denmark is saturated in fiber optical cables ) though lately i have been on cable.
But 100 mbit i think will be okay for me, no need for downloading HUGE game patches, or gigabutes of questionable image and video material.

ATM i am in the #6 largest town here, 36.000 PPL here as i recall, and i wouldn't mind if there was less.

Back