Dashcam will not switch on

Mally74

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have the NextBase 322GW. It has suddenly stopped working and will only show the blue charging light. I have removed the SD card and tried to reset the camera but I am still only getting the blue light and the camera will not switch on. Any suggestions please?

Millie has recently posted the steps to take. Worth looking at Nextbase Support recent posts.

Powering indoors was high on the list.

Done that, still no joy
I'm afraid it sounds like your dashcam has run into a hardware problem. If you've tried all my previous troubleshooting steps, I'd recommend giving us a call on 02920 866 429 and we can troubleshoot further.

Kind regards,
Millie
Nextbase Technical Support

Random, but I had this happen earlier in 2022. It would not work, it would shut off right away if I turned it on. Mine is hardwired in. For some reason, after I got a new radiator it started working again. Not sure if something was wrong with my car's power. My remote start also stopped working around the same time and still does not work.
Now months later, I'm dealing with my dash cam not recording or stopping recording within 1 minute every time if it even gets that far.

Back